Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FML!!!! Just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant...... ** UPDATE :D **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
& our youngest is barely 4 months.

Crap - DH is not going to be a happy camper :(

I was so wrong about his reaction (thank goodness) - he wasn't overcome with joy but he wasn't upset or angry. After I told him, he went outside to his workshop (the garage) and stay out there for about a half hour-- then he came inside, wrapped his arms around me, told me how much he loves me and assured me that everything will be okay

After the initial shock wore off, dare I say I'm excited about our future & our growing family :D

Thanks to all the ladies who had encouraging words - they are very much appreciated!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (151-160):
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

This pisses me off...I have been desperatly trying and you come here whining. Keep your legs fucking CLOSED

Shut up. She has just as much right to complain as you do. It's not her fault you can't get pregnant. 

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Yikes. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Damn you're cool. I'm sorry for being stupid to you. I should have been nicer about what I said and shouldn't have said some of that stuff at all. 

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Hon, it's not normal to wait 8 damn months to have sex after a baby. Sorry things were so complicated for you.

If enjoying sex with my husband of 9 years makes me trash, then so be it :P 

Quoting littlesippycup:

Oh that's why you're acting like trash. You're one of the rutting animals I was thinking about.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Shoot, I had sex 2 weeks after our baby. I'm not BC because I'm breastfeeding and wasn't welling to risk my milk supply.

We had an oops and I could very well be pregnant again. That doesn't make me some whore. We have two kids 9 years apart so we know how to wait to have babies. Shit happens though!

Yall are some judgy bitches.

aj2011
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM

congratz on becoming a mother again. your dh shouldn't be upset with you. it takes 2 to have a baby. you didn't do it alone. good luck in the coming year.

CafeMom Tickers
TattooedMomto4
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:08 PM

You will live. I had 4 children in 5 years on purpose. Of course, the closest mine are spaced is 5 days shy of 16 mos. apart. But, mothers the world over have had babies 12 mos. or less apart. You knew it could happen when you had sex, even if you used bc, so it shouldn't be that big of a shocker. Your husband doesn't have a right to be upset because he knew it was a possibilty, too.

ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:29 PM
My doctor told me i could have depo after 6 weeks that it wouldnt decrease my supply but i was after getting my obgyn to write me a 'script for 'micronor' its a 'mini pill'. You have to take it the exact same time everyday

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Hon, it's not normal to wait 8 damn months to have sex after a baby. Sorry things were so complicated for you.

If enjoying sex with my husband of 9 years makes me trash, then so be it :P 

Quoting littlesippycup:

Oh that's why you're acting like trash. You're one of the rutting animals I was thinking about.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Shoot, I had sex 2 weeks after our baby. I'm not BC because I'm breastfeeding and wasn't welling to risk my milk supply.

We had an oops and I could very well be pregnant again. That doesn't make me some whore. We have two kids 9 years apart so we know how to wait to have babies. Shit happens though!

Yall are some judgy bitches.

jamminmomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Took 2 to tango not just 1 he has to accept his part in the baby making of that dance !!!! Oh btw congratulations !!!! 

midjet117
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:47 PM
SARCASM

Quoting livelaughlov26:

You're a bitch. She's married. You are a fucking idiot.

Quoting midjet117:

Shoulda kept your legs closed then!!

midjet117
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Do u comprehend sarcasm? No? Oh well sucks for ya.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you close your legs for your husband?

No?

Then stfu.

Quoting midjet117:

Shoulda kept your legs closed then!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh go find a bridge & jump!

Your problems are just that YOURS!!!

Don't put your shit on me -- it's my fault your infertile ass can't get pregnant - I don't think so!!

You read the title - if it rubbed you the wrong way WHY THE HELL DID YOU OPEN IT!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

This pisses me off...I have been desperatly trying and you come here whining. Keep your legs fucking CLOSED

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)