Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FML!!!! Just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant...... ** UPDATE :D **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
& our youngest is barely 4 months.

Crap - DH is not going to be a happy camper :(

I was so wrong about his reaction (thank goodness) - he wasn't overcome with joy but he wasn't upset or angry. After I told him, he went outside to his workshop (the garage) and stay out there for about a half hour-- then he came inside, wrapped his arms around me, told me how much he loves me and assured me that everything will be okay

After the initial shock wore off, dare I say I'm excited about our future & our growing family :D

Thanks to all the ladies who had encouraging words - they are very much appreciated!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (131-140):
luvmymunchkins3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM

ehh she probably has 3 different baby daddy's as well and they are all from her BC "failing" as well

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL she also can't grasp the concept that some people can wait to have sex also. She doesn't think it's "normal"

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

you seem and OP seem to be the onls  dense one's its not that hard to use BC 

Quoting livelaughlov26:

She's fucking married. Are you all dense?

Quoting EAzizM:

Haha Exactly. How the hell do you think you got your previous baby? Smdh

Quoting anyotherday:

forget how to use a condom? No sympathy from me... idiots

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Okay. You don't understand men and women needing to scew right away after having a baby because you didn't for 8 months. THEN you come back and say you did after 6 weeks after your first baby. Hmmmmm. Don't judge 

Quoting littlesippycup:

Prude. LOL okay, just not an animal rutting in the streets b/c we can is more like it.

No seriously I had a bunch of reasons I should have put in my original comment. After my first baby I had sex on the six week mark exactly. With DD it was more complicated than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

just because you're a prude, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Damn I don't understand women and men needing to screw right away after they have a baby. We didn't have sex for 8 months after we had dd.

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Shoot, I had sex 2 weeks after our baby. I'm not BC because I'm breastfeeding and wasn't welling to risk my milk supply.

We had an oops and I could very well be pregnant again. That doesn't make me some whore. We have two kids 9 years apart so we know how to wait to have babies. Shit happens though!

Yall are some judgy bitches.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Oh my. Waiting 8 months to have sex after child birth is not normal or necessary. It may work for you but dr say waiting 6 to 8 weeks. After that it's fine. We have 4 kids and our sex life was back to normal at about 6 weeks with each.

Quoting littlesippycup:

Damn I don't understand women and men needing to screw right away after they have a baby. We didn't have sex for 8 months after we had dd.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Can't you fucking read the part where I said that it was more complicated than just fucking like animals? Shut up. 

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Okay. You don't understand men and women needing to scew right away after having a baby because you didn't for 8 months. THEN you come back and say you did after 6 weeks after your first baby. Hmmmmm. Don't judge 

Quoting littlesippycup:

Prude. LOL okay, just not an animal rutting in the streets b/c we can is more like it.

No seriously I had a bunch of reasons I should have put in my original comment. After my first baby I had sex on the six week mark exactly. With DD it was more complicated than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

just because you're a prude, doesn't mean everyone else is the same.

Quoting littlesippycup:

EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Never once did i say they shouldn't have sex. Poor reading comprehension in this thread is outstanding.

Quoting kidlover2:

My married friend got pregnant at 43 years old after a tubal ligation 7 years previously. If your response is to just not have sex then you're either single or man hater.

Quoting EAzizM:

What the hell does that have to do with anything? We should overlook their stupidity because of it? Please.

Quoting livelaughlov26:

She's fucking married. Are you all dense?

Quoting EAzizM:

Haha Exactly. How the hell do you think you got your previous baby? Smdh

Quoting anyotherday:

forget how to use a condom? No sympathy from me... idiots

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Oh that's why you're acting like trash. You're one of the rutting animals I was thinking about.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Shoot, I had sex 2 weeks after our baby. I'm not BC because I'm breastfeeding and wasn't welling to risk my milk supply.

We had an oops and I could very well be pregnant again. That doesn't make me some whore. We have two kids 9 years apart so we know how to wait to have babies. Shit happens though!

Yall are some judgy bitches.

meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:54 PM

CONGRATS

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:54 PM

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my. Waiting 8 months to have sex after child birth is not normal or necessary. It may work for you but dr say waiting 6 to 8 weeks. After that it's fine. We have 4 kids and our sex life was back to normal at about 6 weeks with each.

Quoting littlesippycup:

fstysxofthebtt
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Shoulda wrapped it if he isn't happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)