Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FML!!!! Just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant...... ** UPDATE :D **

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
& our youngest is barely 4 months.

Crap - DH is not going to be a happy camper :(

I was so wrong about his reaction (thank goodness) - he wasn't overcome with joy but he wasn't upset or angry. After I told him, he went outside to his workshop (the garage) and stay out there for about a half hour-- then he came inside, wrapped his arms around me, told me how much he loves me and assured me that everything will be okay

After the initial shock wore off, dare I say I'm excited about our future & our growing family :D

Thanks to all the ladies who had encouraging words - they are very much appreciated!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (141-150):
ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Actually once 6 weeks hits your milk is in..bc wont really change it. Plus theres a pill that you can take that has barely any horomone in it to change the milk as well.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Shoot, I had sex 2 weeks after our baby. I'm not BC because I'm breastfeeding and wasn't welling to risk my milk supply.

We had an oops and I could very well be pregnant again. That doesn't make me some whore. We have two kids 9 years apart so we know how to wait to have babies. Shit happens though!

Yall are some judgy bitches.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:55 PM
And you are assuming i said they shouldn't have sex...work on your reading comprehension.

Quoting livelaughlov26:

She never once said she wasn't careful. You are assuming.

Quoting EAzizM:

You are an idiot. No one is saying they shouldn't have sex...and they don't even have to be married for that. The were stupid for not being careful! Point and blank. If you truly cant understand that you are the only dense one in this thread.

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Oh yea. Let me tell you. Having sex with your husband is just fucking moronic. I'm gonna get a damn chastity belt right now and never have sex again. I'm sure my marriage will flourish and last. Just shut up. It happens. Even on b.c.

Quoting EAzizM:

What the hell does that have to do with anything? We should overlook their stupidity because of it? Please.

Quoting livelaughlov26:

She's fucking married. Are you all dense?

Quoting EAzizM:

Haha Exactly. How the hell do you think you got your previous baby? Smdh

Quoting anyotherday:

forget how to use a condom? No sympathy from me... idiots

LiDoMama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Hey I don't mean to be wierd quoting you op but your story is similar to mine. My youngest turned 5 months old on Monday and I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I have had a lot of mixed emotions and the best thing so far has been talking to someone. Feel free to message me anytime.

Quoting Anonymous:

& our youngest is barely 4 months.

Crap - DH is not going to be a happy camper :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Oh wow...Good luck mama!

At my 6 week check up after having my oldest, the gyno asked if we had sex yet and I said no.  Told him I wasn't ready for another kid and laughed.  He said he's had a handful of patients to walk out of their 6 week post partum check up..pregnant.   Ugh...so couldn't do that.  

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hon, it's not normal to wait 8 damn months to have sex after a baby. Sorry things were so complicated for you.

If enjoying sex with my husband of 9 years makes me trash, then so be it :P 

Quoting littlesippycup:

Oh that's why you're acting like trash. You're one of the rutting animals I was thinking about.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Shoot, I had sex 2 weeks after our baby. I'm not BC because I'm breastfeeding and wasn't welling to risk my milk supply.

We had an oops and I could very well be pregnant again. That doesn't make me some whore. We have two kids 9 years apart so we know how to wait to have babies. Shit happens though!

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Either he or she get fixed. Maybe both. Use condoms and BC if you know you don't want kids

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Yeah.. and she is married. So she should just never have sex right? Amy.

Quoting PEEK05:

Well, that's what happens when you have sex.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megan11587
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Me too, but mine is almost a year. Good luck!
Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:58 PM

My Dr never shared that news. We've actually been pretty safe... until that ONE night, lol! I said never me, but here I sit worried as hell, so shit does happen. 

Quoting ninjakids:

Actually once 6 weeks hits your milk is in..bc wont really change it. Plus theres a pill that you can take that has barely any horomone in it to change the milk as well.

Quoting Hot_Badonkadonk:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:58 PM
BC is your friend
I can't talk though mine are 15 months apart.
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Life happens when you're busy making plans.  Children born that close in age are usually pretty close with each other growing up.  It may not be what you planned for, but it will be okay.  (((Hugs))) and congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)