Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THIS is why we need forced sterilization for some criminals

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
Mom pleads guilty to allowing men to repeatedly molest her 6-year-old daughter
January 31st, 2013 by Richard Webster

Dalina Nicholas, 36, from Jacksonville Beach, Fla. pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to allowing her 6-year-old daughter to be repeatedly molested and sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.

The charges against the Fla. mom amounted to four guilty counts of child neglect.

She hasn't been sentenced yet, but is facing a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 30 years behind bars according to The Florida Times-Union, even with the plea deal she received in court on Jan. 30 when a charge of sexual battery against her was dropped.
View slideshow: Mom allows men to rape her 6-year-old daughter in exchange for drugs and cash.

As part of that plea deal, the bad mom will be testifying against the men that she allowed molest her daughter.

Police found out about the abuse in March 2012 after a homeless man signaled a passing police officer and told him the girl was being molested in a Sixth Street South home.

The man said he’d been to the home to use drugs in the past and seen several different men having sex with the girl.

Nicholas will be testifying against Quinn Brooks, 57, Ryan Harrover, 34, John Hagans, 48, and Norman Thompson, 52. The charges against the four men include sexual battery, and lewd or lascivious molestation.

Dalina Nicholas won’t be sentenced until the court cases against the four men have concluded.

The young victim and her younger brother are now staying with other family members

http://www.examiner.com/article/mom-pleads-guilty-to-allowing-men-to-repeatedly-molest-her-6-year-old-daughter

Can someone make it clicky?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:57 PM
My God. That's so terrible. Poor baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM

That is disgusting! That poor baby!

Destiny907
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, we should enforce and force some folks to be sterilized. YES we should.

What about the men who boast about all their ghetto kids?  Why can't we snip them? Let them get their horndog thing all they want and no babies?

.KanaLee.
7 moms liked this

Why sterilize? I say one bullet to the head ought to do the trick...

tastelikeyum
2 moms liked this
I read this when it first came out. Good thing I'm not a judge because the mother and the molesters would all be on death row.
aidyns_mommy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:01 PM
This makes me sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM
4 moms liked this

The men should have their dicks cut off and sentenced to death and the mom should be sentenced to death also. Sickening. Anytime you hurt a child, you do not deserve another breath of air.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Completely disgusted.
LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting .KanaLee.:

Why sterilize? I say one bullet to the head ought to do the trick...

but to all of them, the men and the mother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I agree.  And I feel the same about welfare recipients too.  If you want your "free" money, then get your stupid ass fixed and stop overpopulating the world with your baby parasites. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN