Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If I my file texas on feb. 2nd when do think they are depositing my refunding !?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Anxiety attack ?!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Replies (61-66):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I just got my state back today, so I feel better! Yup I will never use H&R again!!! I did it online after and got everything the same qith the additional $531.

My sweeeet DH thought I couldn't do them online so only trusted H&R haha. Yup, showed him!

Quoting Anonymous:

You can call them and ask. He is sleeping now but Ill ask him in the morning. He complains about HR Block ALL THE TIME! Every day, every time he sees an ad on TV he goes on and on about how inept they are

Quoting Anonymous:

Does he know if theirs a way someone can check if their getting audited?

we filed on the 23rd and the IRS.gov says received but not accepted, yet H&R block says theirs says accepted.

H&R block screwed up and didn't ask about child care expenses which was another $531 refund. So we had to amend our taxes and mail in the child care part.

Now I'm nervous and feel like we're getting audited and that's why it's not accepted yet?

Any clue DH? Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

if you filed online it takes a MINIMUN 3 weeks as long as everything is fine.  Husband works for the IRS

IF you get reallly lucky you may get ir earlier. Husband said this morning  a few that filed the 1st gottheir refunds today! Talk about luck! we havent gotten ours yet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM

My state keeps getting rejected. I have no idea why and I am not getting a clear answer either.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just got my state back today, so I feel better! Yup I will never use H&R again!!! I did it online after and got everything the same qith the additional $531.

My sweeeet DH thought I couldn't do them online so only trusted H&R haha. Yup, showed him!

Quoting Anonymous:

You can call them and ask. He is sleeping now but Ill ask him in the morning. He complains about HR Block ALL THE TIME! Every day, every time he sees an ad on TV he goes on and on about how inept they are

Quoting Anonymous:

Does he know if theirs a way someone can check if their getting audited?

we filed on the 23rd and the IRS.gov says received but not accepted, yet H&R block says theirs says accepted.

H&R block screwed up and didn't ask about child care expenses which was another $531 refund. So we had to amend our taxes and mail in the child care part.

Now I'm nervous and feel like we're getting audited and that's why it's not accepted yet?

Any clue DH? Haha

Quoting Anonymous:

if you filed online it takes a MINIMUN 3 weeks as long as everything is fine.  Husband works for the IRS

IF you get reallly lucky you may get ir earlier. Husband said this morning  a few that filed the 1st gottheir refunds today! Talk about luck! we havent gotten ours yet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM
I filed the 2nd mine will be here 11th
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM
My sister and I both got ours exactly 7 days after filing.
GagaNTattooS
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:58 AM
We filed on the 30th got ours on the 5th
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leota29
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:02 AM
We filed on the 3rd and haven't even bothered to look at ours yet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN