Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why on earth is this DB still famous!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

http://www.spin.com/articles/chris-brown-deserves-respect-online-rant-instagram?fullsite=true

I wish people would just stop buying his shit so he would go away.

Just to get this out. I hate this subculture, and have no part of it nor do I listen to any of this crap "music", I am just in shock at how this guy still remains some type of public figure that kids look at like "he's cool, I wanna be like him...". I didn't give a shit til I read about the guy having a pic of his handy work on Rhianna tatted on his neck! Come the he on!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Replies (31-37):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Douche bag

I aso dont consider that talent. FFS he has a tattoo of that other ghetto bitch beat up on his damn neck???

Quoting AliKatAK47:

DB? Anyway Chris Brown is famous because he is a talented person who makes his money in front of the camera.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Just to get this out. I hate this subculture, and have no part of it nor do I listen to any of this crap "music", I am just in shock at how this guy still remains some type of public figure that kids look at like "he's cool, I wanna be like him...". I didn't give a shit til I read about the guy having a pic of his handy work on Rhianna tatted on his neck! Come the he on!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:27 PM
I agree. I like his old stuff, but he's still talented.

I do believe that people should be given second chances tho. I mean I used to be a hot head... Many fights, broken bedroom walls, etc... I had some serious anger issues.. But I'm not that person anymore. You'd never guess that I used to get so mad to where I blacked out, and threw my fist through a window, breaking it. I would hate to be judged by my past when I'm not that type of person anymore

Quoting addiecakesmommy:

He was very famous long before that. I used to like his music but now this new crap he's come out with is just bad.

That being said, it's pretty sad that our society has chosen to forget what he did to his girlfriend because he's "attractive" and can sing.

Quoting curlycupcake:

I think calling him "talented" is a stretch. He's famous for domestic violence. Which makes him a piece of untalented trash in my opinion.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

DB? Anyway Chris Brown is famous because he is a talented person who makes his money in front of the camera.

notabosley
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous:

He is such a douche. I wish he would disappear
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Too many people today confuse "respect" with "civility".  We all have a right to expect others to treat us with civility, but NO ONE has a right to demand respect.  Respect is something that has to be earned.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I can't stand the boy! I've never liked him. But I will give him this...he's talented. No denying it. And he was very well known before he beat up his girlfriend. The talent is there. His personality...not so much.

Quoting curlycupcake:

Defense for his fame and not his talent? Interesting...

I'm sure he was. I never heard of him before, maybe I heard his music & didn't know though. I doubt he has any raw talent. Any talent associated with him probably goes to producers, writers, engineers... I prefer "real" musicians personally.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's been famous long before the beating.....

Quoting curlycupcake:

I think calling him "talented" is a stretch. He's famous for domestic violence. Which makes him a piece of untalented trash in my opinion.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NBean311
by Chivette on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Eh... I like most of his music and he can dance his little woman beatin heart out.

I disgree wholeheartedly with what he did, and how it was handled by our justice system and the companies related to him. BUT, Rihanna is a dumbass. She couldn't be handling it in a worse way, and turning a profit off of the incident is even worse. Her 2 new songs about him, and their relationship, completely changed my mind about her.

He is a disgusting, sexist pig. He is proud of being a shitty person, and there is no cure for that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)