Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

has anyone ever had

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
A spayed cat look pregnant and produce milk ??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Nope.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Bump
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Ummm, no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
It doesn't sound normal right? I have to take her back to where she was spayed so they can check her out. But wtf I had her spayed so I wouldn't have kittens. I guess the Dr at the pound doesn't know what he is doing.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Ummm, no.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Sounds like you may be right about that vet.

I've had my cat for 11 years and she was spayed way back when and I never went through this.

Quoting Anonymous:

It doesn't sound normal right? I have to take her back to where she was spayed so they can check her out. But wtf I had her spayed so I wouldn't have kittens. I guess the Dr at the pound doesn't know what he is doing.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Ummm, no.

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:35 PM
I once brought my cat in to get spayed and a few hours later got a phone call, which naturally I thought was going to be about her having complications or whatever and it turns out that she had no female parts inside. They told me if by chance she got pregnant, they'd take care of it and try the procedure again. I was just like ok.. I mean what else could I say?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Ummm, no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Me either. My other female cat was spayed by a private vet and she has never had this problem. She is indoor only and the little male I found outside comes and goes and isn't fixed yet. He will be soon tho. But I didn't think I had to worry about anything lol. Guess I was wrong

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Sounds like you may be right about that vet.

I've had my cat for 11 years and she was spayed way back when and I never went through this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Ummm, no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Lol. When I adopted her she was to small to spay. I had to take her back in August to be spayed. I even have the paper stating she was spayed. I called them today and have to take her tomorrow to be checked out. Since she is indoors only I just thought she was getting fat and now she is getting milk.

Quoting MistyMoo:

I once brought my cat in to get spayed and a few hours later got a phone call, which naturally I thought was going to be about her having complications or whatever and it turns out that she had no female parts inside. They told me if by chance she got pregnant, they'd take care of it and try the procedure again. I was just like ok.. I mean what else could I say?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Ummm, no.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN