Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

On My Nerves

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

My SS gets on my damn nerves so badly. He does things to aggravate my DS on purpose. He ignores what I say and goes to his daddy. He tries to boss my DS around and be a fucking bully. Then tries to be all innocent when he gets caught doing something he isn't suppose to be doing. He breaks my son's toys all the time and it's just suppose to be ok, but my son can't even play with SS's toys, because he might break them. My DS takes really good care of his things, while SS just breaks everything. Meanwhile, because my DS is loud and cries a lot he is the "bad" "defiant" "problem" child, while SS is just an angel and does no wrong in DH's eyes. He doesn't care that SS is a bully, he says it's better for him to be the bully than to be bullied. I am just at my wit's end with it all.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:37 PM

....."better for him to be the bully than to be bullied"?! the FUCK is wrong with your man's thinking????????
This is just all-around wrong. shame on hubby and SS. im sorry to hear that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

That's what I am saying! I don't get where his mind is.

Quoting ACDC_fan:

....."better for him to be the bully than to be bullied"?! the FUCK is wrong with your man's thinking????????This is just all-around wrong. shame on hubby and SS. im sorry to hear that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)