Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i was that walmart customer tonight

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was at walmart tonight and i went to five dollar bin of dvds. I found the new ice age blue ray/ reg dvd in there. I got it and went to the register. I told the women where i found it. She looked at me and said yeah right. She went and got the manager for me. The manager said i can't give you a 26 dollar dvd for 5 dollars. I said well i found it in the bin so i should get it. So then she started arguing with me. She said fine let me get a higher uo manager. So i waited for that manager to come. When she did she grabbed the dvd and took it to the back. 10 minutes later she came back and said give it to her for 5 dollars. The girl looked at me and rolled her eyes and then gave it to me for 5 dollars.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:38 PM
5 moms liked this

I check for duplicates before assuming.  That was obviously in the wrong spot.  I once bought a sweatshirt for $3.  Went to pay for it and they said it was $20.  I pointed to the clearance tag.  Turns out it was a new sweatshirt but somebody had messed up and put the $3 tag on it.  They gave it to me for $3.

Another time hubby and I saw a whole display of socks with a $5 price tag on it.  What a great price right?  They rang up at $10.  The sign says 5 we say.  They could see the display from the register so they gave it to us for $2 ($3 off for ringing up at the wrong price) and called somebody to fix the display.

But what you did was just wrong.  It was obvious another customer put it in the wrong spot.  I will never do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Its at the bottom
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Page 3

Quoting Anonymous:

not sur eif I can belive it! Post you recip and I will.  :-) If its true, awsome for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:40 PM
11 moms liked this
That's pretty pathetic of you. That want the fault if a Wal Mart employee simply mislabeling something. That was a customer being lazy and throwing it in the bin instead of taking it back to the proper spot.

I can't preach honesty to my kids if I refuse to practice it. It's a shame all moms don't feel the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Not my fault it was in the 5 dollar bin. There was a couple of them in there

Quoting Anonymous:

I check for duplicates before assuming.  That was obviously in the wrong spot.  I once bought a sweatshirt for $3.  Went to pay for it and they said it was $20.  I pointed to the clearance tag.  Turns out it was a new sweatshirt but somebody had messed up and put the $3 tag on it.  They gave it to me for $3.

Another time hubby and I saw a whole display of socks with a $5 price tag on it.  What a great price right?  They rang up at $10.  The sign says 5 we say.  They could see the display from the register so they gave it to us for $2 ($3 off for ringing up at the wrong price) and called somebody to fix the display.

But what you did was just wrong.  It was obvious another customer put it in the wrong spot.  I will never do that.

ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM

hell yeah, im "that" customer too! I found it in the 5 dollar bin, I expect to get it for 5 bucks.

ladysamanda
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Yep. I used to work at hell. I mean shitmart. You people piss everyone off and we all know u found it in the right spot. U r just a noisy loud bitch who wants to throw a shitfit. Ya suck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:43 PM
3 moms liked this
You knew good and well it was wrong before you ever got to the register. Smh.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Lmfao!!! When I worked at wallyworld.. I was actually told by my manager that if the price is with in 20$ they didn't care and to just put the price
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Most likely another customer threw it in there.  It wasn't their fault either.  Shame on you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not my fault it was in the 5 dollar bin. There was a couple of them in there

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured