Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cup post went poof?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 184 Replies
5 moms liked this

Wow I was replying to the post about the baby drinking out of a cup and it went poof?  Guess some jealous moms with their 3 year olds still drinking a bottle and in diapers can't handle a good mom that actually works with her kids instead of being lazy.  My kids were all breastfed and I introduced a cup, not a sippy, at around 6 months.  I started potty training at around 5-6 months when they could sit up well on their own and they were all 4 completely potty trained by a year old.  My oldest could not walk yet and would crawl to the potty.  Some moms need to quit being lazy about teaching their kids things and using the excuse the kid is not ready.  Unless they have a developmental issue they are ready, the moms just are not ready to actually take the time to do it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Want a cookie?
atyou
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Well, la dee da.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM

my 3 yr old uses a sippy because she will purposely dump open cups all over its not worth the fight

Alliemad_3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Lol!

Nah.
edelweiss23
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Whop de do!!!!

ALWsMomma
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Lolz.
I was replying when it poofed, too.
In all honesty though Ds who turns one tomorrow takes big boy cup, he is BF and never got the hang of bottles or sippy's. I only give him a swallow at a tine though
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:12 PM
11 moms liked this
Potty training at 5 to 6 months old okay !! WOW!! I think we over exaggerated just a tad there momma
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

see, already the moms are being bitches because I actually take time to work with my kids like the OP of the other post.  You are proving your point ladies.  And yes, when I see your obviously 4 year old in a stroller or with a pacifier, I judge.  When I am teaching my 3 year old class at daycare and your 3 year old is not potty trained, I judge you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

It is called infant potty training and has been around for ages.  You can start from newborn up.  google it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Potty training at 5 to 6 months old okay !! WOW!! I think we over exaggerated just a tad there momma

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:15 PM
How did you do that i mean the potty training an no bottle so early. my dd is 8 months an i would like to start working with her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured