Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cup post went poof?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Wow I was replying to the post about the baby drinking out of a cup and it went poof?  Guess some jealous moms with their 3 year olds still drinking a bottle and in diapers can't handle a good mom that actually works with her kids instead of being lazy.  My kids were all breastfed and I introduced a cup, not a sippy, at around 6 months.  I started potty training at around 5-6 months when they could sit up well on their own and they were all 4 completely potty trained by a year old.  My oldest could not walk yet and would crawl to the potty.  Some moms need to quit being lazy about teaching their kids things and using the excuse the kid is not ready.  Unless they have a developmental issue they are ready, the moms just are not ready to actually take the time to do it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM

cool story, bro... our oldest wasn't potty trained by 3, then again he's got aspergers, wasn't diagnosed at age 3... our other children were all potty trained by age 2.... at any rate, glad to know you judge me... after all a daycare workers opinion is highly valued... so don't worry, I judge you too!

Quoting Anonymous:

see, already the moms are being bitches because I actually take time to work with my kids like the OP of the other post.  You are proving your point ladies.  And yes, when I see your obviously 4 year old in a stroller or with a pacifier, I judge.  When I am teaching my 3 year old class at daycare and your 3 year old is not potty trained, I judge you.  

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM

lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you. It's sad that you feel the need to judge others. shows how much of a winner you are. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:22 PM

LMAO!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

cool story, bro... our oldest wasn't potty trained by 3, then again he's got aspergers, wasn't diagnosed at age 3... our other children were all potty trained by age 2.... at any rate, glad to know you judge me... after all a daycare workers opinion is highly valued... so don't worry, I judge you too!

Quoting Anonymous:

see, already the moms are being bitches because I actually take time to work with my kids like the OP of the other post.  You are proving your point ladies.  And yes, when I see your obviously 4 year old in a stroller or with a pacifier, I judge.  When I am teaching my 3 year old class at daycare and your 3 year old is not potty trained, I judge you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Riiiight. lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM

If you say so OP.  not impressed at all. 

BambiF
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Why the rush to get infants to do big kid stuff? What a waste of time, holding a newborn over a toilet every 30 minutes...
And my 4 year old drinks from a regular cup unless she's sick on the couch or in the car. Who cares
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM
*Eyeroll*
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this

you got this big of stick up your ass over a CUP? o.O and I seriously doubt your MENSA child dragged herself to the potty. This is not a competition-a "mom-petition" as I call it. I'm sorry you needed to wag your giant e-peen all over CM about how much better your kids are than theirs, but our kids are better, because we aren't psychotic about potty training and cups and berating others. We are teaching them Love, Compassion, and Understanding.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Lol. Who cares about you and your kids?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)