Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby Mama is prank calling our house phone

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is awkward. I'm not changing the number, but my husband's baby mama keeps calling us blocked then when we answer she hangs up. What should we do? She doesn't like me AT ALL because I "stole her family from her." Keep in mind my step kid lives with her.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know its her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM

It wasn't actually me who came up with this theory. Dh and I are sitting here and he goes, "you know what when I was with my baby mama she would prank call me all the time. She's probably the one who keeps calling the house phone blocked and hanging up when we answer." A lightbulb in my head went on because our house phone has been ringing off the hook and when I pick up the person hangs up.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know its her?

finnbar
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't answer. If you don't play the game is not fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM

LOL! I say, "hello" then the phone goes *CLICK* I'll answer like that next time.

Quoting bi-polarmommy:

answer "chucky's doll house, tiffiany speaking, how can i help you?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM
That doesn't mean its her. It could be a bored teenager. Next time the person calls tell them that you are contacting the police to trace the number and they will be arrested for harassment.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wasn't actually me who came up with this theory. Dh and I are sitting here and he goes, "you know what when I was with my baby mama she would prank call me all the time. She's probably the one who keeps calling the house phone blocked and hanging up when we answer." A lightbulb in my head went on because our house phone has been ringing off the hook and when I pick up the person hangs up.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know its her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Report the calls to the cops.

boys2men2soon
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Screen your calls?   I don't usually answer if the number is blocked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:38 PM

She's calling blocked and besides this is the only way DH can talk to his child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Block her number...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:41 PM

DH knows her better than anyone would. I think someone was prank calling his cell phone too. It's sad; she's doing this because he's pursuing a relationship with his child and he's married now.

Quoting Anonymous:

That doesn't mean its her. It could be a bored teenager. Next time the person calls tell them that you are contacting the police to trace the number and they will be arrested for harassment.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know its her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:42 PM

If you block her number, she won't be able to call even if she is blocking her number. My dh has a track phone which he uses to talk to his son bc BM did the same thing to us. The BM in our situation can only contact dh via email now and he calls the child using the track phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's calling blocked and besides this is the only way DH can talk to his child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Block her number...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN