Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby Mama is prank calling our house phone

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is awkward. I'm not changing the number, but my husband's baby mama keeps calling us blocked then when we answer she hangs up. What should we do? She doesn't like me AT ALL because I "stole her family from her." Keep in mind my step kid lives with her.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Pretty much. LOL! I really don't know what to say. My interactions with BM haven't been pleasent. I'm the bitch who stole her baby daddy even though they were broken up three years when we met and married.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is your fridge running lol

Must be annoying sorry op:/

deepthinker
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It wasn't actually me who came up with this theory. Dh and I are sitting here and he goes, "you know what when I was with my baby mama she would prank call me all the time. She's probably the one who keeps calling the house phone blocked and hanging up when we answer." A lightbulb in my head went on because our house phone has been ringing off the hook and when I pick up the person hangs up.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know its her?

That doesn't mean its her.  And if it is her, and she never did it before while you were around, but your husband has an "epiphany"  and says she did when they were in a relationship before, then....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM

OMG, I never thought it would come to this. Women complain about their baby dad's/ex's not wanting to be involved with their kids and then when the dad's do get involved it's always some BS to maintain the father-child relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you block her number, she won't be able to call even if she is blocking her number. My dh has a track phone which he uses to talk to his son bc BM did the same thing to us. The BM in our situation can only contact dh via email now and he calls the child using the track phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's calling blocked and besides this is the only way DH can talk to his child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Block her number...

afwifeandmommy3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Answer with thanks for calling the house of horror you stab we slab them how can I help you will this be a delivery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Huh?

Quoting deepthinker:

Quoting Anonymous:

It wasn't actually me who came up with this theory. Dh and I are sitting here and he goes, "you know what when I was with my baby mama she would prank call me all the time. She's probably the one who keeps calling the house phone blocked and hanging up when we answer." A lightbulb in my head went on because our house phone has been ringing off the hook and when I pick up the person hangs up.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know its her?

That doesn't mean its her.  And if it is her, and she never did it before while you were around, but your husband has an "epiphany"  and says she did when they were in a relationship before, then....

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:49 PM
3 moms liked this

People still have house phones?

afwifeandmommy3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:49 PM
I know your pain we are headed back to court

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG, I never thought it would come to this. Women complain about their baby dad's/ex's not wanting to be involved with their kids and then when the dad's do get involved it's always some BS to maintain the father-child relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you block her number, she won't be able to call even if she is blocking her number. My dh has a track phone which he uses to talk to his son bc BM did the same thing to us. The BM in our situation can only contact dh via email now and he calls the child using the track phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's calling blocked and besides this is the only way DH can talk to his child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Block her number...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd be pissed at you too if you wrecked my relationship.  Wouldn't just be prank calling the house though, that's simple.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I like this one lol

Quoting Judesmom333:

answer...homewrecker here...LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Are you really a home wrecker?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)