Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby Mama is prank calling our house phone

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is awkward. I'm not changing the number, but my husband's baby mama keeps calling us blocked then when we answer she hangs up. What should we do? She doesn't like me AT ALL because I "stole her family from her." Keep in mind my step kid lives with her.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Replies (91-100):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Go to the cops and file an harassment charge on her ass. IF she keeps calling she will get into a  world of trouble....smdh

Judesmom333
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I never said she was! The baby mom did.

Quoting AdellesMom:

How is the OP. a homewrecker?

Quoting Judesmom333:

answer...homewrecker here...LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabeys_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Airhorn. Problem solved.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM
THIS!!!!!!!!

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

Airhorn. Problem solved.
BREN_da
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Your husband refers her as Baby mama...is that how their children speak to her? You all need to grow up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM
No, it really isn't unlikely. They could've broken up while she was pregnant, or before she found out she was pregnant. People are crazy. Trying to make sense of or trying to apply logic to the actions of a crazy person is nearly impossible. The OP said that BM has never liked her, and will do sneaky and childish things to try to get back at the OP. But, there was no family to begin with. It's not like the OPs DH was married to BM.

I do agree that people can be very naive.

Quoting deepthinker:

Quoting AdellesMom:

But, what if everything the OP is saying is true, and BM is just a crazy bitch? I've seen it, and I don't understand why the father is always the "bad guy," and somehow BMs are never questioned or wrong. Are people'a life experiences so bad that they can't realize that there are good men around that want to be there for their children, but the mothers of their children are just flat out crazy?

To me, it makes perfect sense that BM sees the new woman as the "bad guy," and hates her ex simply because she's jealous, and not because the man is a two faced pimp. Lets be real about this.

Quoting deepthinker:

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting Anonymous:

I never wanted to be with a guy who had a kid or kids. I wanted the BM to like me, but before we ever met she told my BIL I was the, "bitch who took her son's father away." In reality DH moved to my city two years before we met and his child was 3 years old when we married. The relationship between DH and BM was long over and he actually had another girlfriend in between myself and BM.

I feel bad for his child since a kid needs their dad in their life consistently, but with all this tension it's just not happening.

Quoting tharealty2:

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't need you to feel bad, but what have I done that you can't?

Quoting tharealty2:

trying to feel bad for you,... can't.

I like your reply here.  You could've ignored me or been a smart ass back and you weren't.  So I'll have to answer you honestly - I don't know the details of you all's relationship so had to come to concusion based on what little info I had.  My assumption is that you did contribute to her losting 'her family' and that he was a butt to her on top of it.  Also, I was the 'baby mama' a long time ago, and saw first hand how men lie to the new chick,while telling me something different.  I don't have much sympathy for the men who make babies with women and then leave them or othwerise disrespect them, or the new females they move on to.  Admittedly, much of this is supposition, but with no details given..... so thats that.

I think its interesting you believe he wasn't telling her one thing and you something else.  If they were long done, and he had a relationship between the two of you - it seems unlikely she would be under the impression they still had something to be stolen.  If I met a man w/ a child and out the gate his 'ex' is angry w/ me and talking about me stealing him,. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. I would assume he's lying and whether he is or not I'd avoid the situation.  But here you are, too late to avoid it, best thing you can do is, well, I don't know.  

I agree, this is why I made the comment I did.  It seems very unlikely that this woman all of a sudden years after their relationship ended, starts saying she was the cause of their breakup.  It seems more likely that he was still involved with his ex, and OP just didn't know about it.  I also find it interesting that she is taking the stance that the BM is upset that he is trying to be in his son's life, but not thinking she may in reality be upset that he is going through extreme efforts when he hasn't had a relationship with the child in 6 years. The OP seems a little too trusting and naive.

BM could very well be wrong, but with the time frame presented by the OP, it's unlikely.  If a person hasn't done anything like this in the past three years... Why all of a sudden now?  Why would she start going off on her and when they first got together, and they had been broken up for 2-3 years, he was living in another state, and had a previous girlfriend?  I don't think all situations are the same, but I think sometimes people are naive to their own situations, because they are seeing it from one side.  But when details are given, someone else from the outside can see things a little differently.

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

This is why it's amazing to have one husband, and kids with him. He has no kids with anyone else. The joys.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:59 PM

OH shit. LMFAO!!!!

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy:

Airhorn. Problem solved.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM

That's what I wanted to, but it wasn't in the cards for me.

Quoting EvilAsh:

This is why it's amazing to have one husband, and kids with him. He has no kids with anyone else. The joys.

steveshouse
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

If its a cell phone, they track all outgoing and incoming calls. If its a home phone you can still request that they send or email you a list of all incoming calls with the time that they occurred. Good Luck hope this helps.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have AT&T and I'm wondering if they'll be able to provide me with my incoming call logs.

Quoting steveshouse:

Call the phone company and have them put a block on your phone for blocked numbers, she wont be able to call anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)