Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hes getting it up the arse!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM
  • 38 Replies

So awhile ago I post about DH's friend who is going through a divorce.  I have always thought guys tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to divorce and CS.  This poor guy is the proof.  He went to court to day because shes asking for spousal support and child support(a blind man could have saw this one coming she has 4 other kids and lives off of CS) BUT NOW>>> because she had to "quit her job to go to court"  the judge felt bad for her and is making him pay all of HER old utilities, car and house insurance and 198 a week in child support.  Their house is in both of their names and because he has worked their who marriage he has to keep paying for her and her brood of kids.  Ok she gets 392 from 1 baby daddy(her younger set from the second guy)  775 from the first guy(older set) and now 792 from DHs friend thats 1959 A FLIPPIN MONTH!!! in child support and he has to pay her bills!  He asked the judge how am I supposed to live myself and the judge said YOURE THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO LEAVE HER WITH THESE KIDS! Uhhh only one of them is his and he took care of and provided for those kids when their dads werent there and hes not the one that shot all of them out of his twat.  I told him to move back in the house.  His name is on the title and hes paying the bills.  He should be there.  THEN shell loose all her FS she just went and applied for and her medical.  She just wants to punish him so he cant do anything and hell have to suffer(which he is). 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM
That is awful :(
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM

OMG that is sickening.

kfroz0415
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM
3 moms liked this

She needs high fived, in the face, with a freaking chair.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM

can I move to his state? where I live is allllll male rights :(

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Wow. She sounds like a real bitch. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM

He can file for cs modification. Or move back in

Grumpylilpixy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

She should come with a warning label.

TarantulaTress
He should move back into the house HE'S paying for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaloWithHorns78
Yep. I'd move back in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting kfroz0415:

She needs high fived, in the face, with a freaking chair.

I feel terrible for him!  She spends so much time going out and drinking and would bitch at him if he wasnt home in time for her to get a ride with a friend!  Because THEN, she had to drink and drive because GOD FORBID she went out and didnt put a bottle in her face.  He did get as close to 50/50 rights as he could.  He has his DD for 3 nights out of the week.  She tried to make it so he had to drop her off at 10 am on drop off but hes like I have to be to work at 2 so why dont I just drop her off on my way to work INSTEAD of driving to her house going home for an hour the driving right by the house again on the way to work.  He got lucky the CS worker was on his side and gave him that.  Im pretty sure he can prove that him having his DD majority of the time(he really wants to try for full custody)would be the best for her. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)