Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a small...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Mouth. Litterally. lol
Im missing teeth because my mouth isnt big enough for them. For example, instead of having 4 bottom incisors I only have 3 and I have no gaps. I have one wisdom tooth and I was told if I get anymore I will have to have them pulled because my mouth will be too crowded.
I was also born with a small bladder and had to have it surgically stretched when I was 11 years old.
Do you have anything....different about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I have a small palette, too.

I have to use children sized toothbrushes and go to a pedi dentist. LOL

bi-polarmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM

not me, but one of my sisters ears are the size of a new-borns ears

she is 39

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I have an incredibly small bone structure. A youth bike helmet (12-17 yr old) is almost too big for me. I have tiny hands and short fingers. My soft spot never fused, and I have bones that still bend under pressure (rarely see a break) like a little kids. I have to wear childs glasses because of the size of my face. I am an eternal child I think lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a dip in my bottom palette under my tongue. I got a peanut m&m stuck in it once and had a hard time getting it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a small palette, too.

I have to use children sized toothbrushes and go to a pedi dentist. LOL

afwifeandmommy3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Me too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I have to wear oxygen to sleep because I have sleep apnea. I can't wear adult cannulas, I have to use pediatric Cannulas other wise when I put it in my nose I get 1 prong in my nose and the other one sticks out of the other side of my nose. Waaay too wide & long.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

My head is small also....my kids heads are bigger than mine......

I have a small bone structure as well.....if put on 5- 10 pounds...I feel it in my knees, wrists and elbows

Quoting ColleenF30:

I have an incredibly small bone structure. A youth bike helmet (12-17 yr old) is almost too big for me. I have tiny hands and short fingers. My soft spot never fused, and I have bones that still bend under pressure (rarely see a break) like a little kids. I have to wear childs glasses because of the size of my face. I am an eternal child I think lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Wow

Quoting ColleenF30:

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM
My husband has a small mouth too. He had teeth growing behind other teeth and had to have them removed. My son's very first tooth came out crooked instead of (--) he has (-l) the dentist said this is normal for children with small mouths and that it can be fixed when his adult teeth come in. Which means he will need braces.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I have a tipped uterus.  The top of my uterus is tipped back slightly.  My OB said It was nothing to worry about as it is not a rare conditon,  I still was able to carry 2 healthy pregnancies to full term.  I also have a hormone condition similar to PCOS. I have to be on BC to regulate my hormone levels as my body doesn't produce enough estrogen naturally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured