Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a small...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mouth. Litterally. lol
Im missing teeth because my mouth isnt big enough for them. For example, instead of having 4 bottom incisors I only have 3 and I have no gaps. I have one wisdom tooth and I was told if I get anymore I will have to have them pulled because my mouth will be too crowded.
I was also born with a small bladder and had to have it surgically stretched when I was 11 years old.
Do you have anything....different about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I was told I had a tilted uterus once. I must have looked at the dr like he had two heads because he went into more detail than I cared to know. Lol

Quoting WesternNYmom:

I have a tipped uterus.  The top of my uterus is tipped back slightly.  My OB said It was nothing to worry about as it is not a rare conditon,  I still was able to carry 2 healthy pregnancies to full term.  I also have a hormone condition similar to PCOS. I have to be on BC to regulate my hormone levels as my body doesn't produce enough estrogen naturally.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I have extra teeth. 8 extras, well, 7 because one broke and had to be pulled.

WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I wasn't aware that I had a tilted uterus  until I was pregnant will dd, and went in for my first prenatal ultrasound.  The only really drawback of this condition was that the ultrasound tech had to put a little more pressure on my abdomen with the wand to get a better reading. It was uncomfortable at first, but nothing I couldn't deal with.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was told I had a tilted uterus once. I must have looked at the dr like he had two heads because he went into more detail than I cared to know. Lol

Quoting WesternNYmom:

I have a tipped uterus.  The top of my uterus is tipped back slightly.  My OB said It was nothing to worry about as it is not a rare conditon,  I still was able to carry 2 healthy pregnancies to full term.  I also have a hormone condition similar to PCOS. I have to be on BC to regulate my hormone levels as my body doesn't produce enough estrogen naturally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured