Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let's say you wake up, look at the clock & realize you have .....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A 1/2 hour before your alarm goes off.
What do you do???

Do you go back to bed until the alarm rings or do you just get up right then & there & start your day????
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Replies (121-123):
armywife009
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Haha, I will try that next time. I swear my bladder hates me since having kids, LOL.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Walk with your eyes closed. It's easier to go back to bed. When I go potty I do it with one eye open if that. Lol

Quoting armywife009:

Depends. If I have to pee, then I will usually stay up, the walk from the room to the bathroom wakes me up, even though I don't want to be up. But if my bladder isn't full, I will hit snooze.

MrsWhite101610
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine does that too. I used to be able to go all night without having to get up...not any more. But this tricks my body into going back to sleep. Once both eyes are open I'm up for the day.

Quoting armywife009:

Haha, I will try that next time. I swear my bladder hates me since having kids, LOL.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Walk with your eyes closed. It's easier to go back to bed. When I go potty I do it with one eye open if that. Lol

Quoting armywife009:

Depends. If I have to pee, then I will usually stay up, the walk from the room to the bathroom wakes me up, even though I don't want to be up. But if my bladder isn't full, I will hit snooze.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN