Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let's say you wake up, look at the clock & realize you have .....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A 1/2 hour before your alarm goes off.
What do you do???

Do you go back to bed until the alarm rings or do you just get up right then & there & start your day????
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Replies (41-50):
SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
by Babushka Blockparty on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM

I'd get DH up and bang.

slightlyperfect

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Depends on the day, usually I go back to bed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Wake dh up for some lovin and get up to start my day after.

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Back to sleep!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I unfortunately never make it to my alarm :/ my legs have been realty hurting me lately, like a pulsating pain and cramp all night so I'm lucky if I can stay asleep past 5am now :/ definitely going to the doctors, this has been happening for months now. Its like when you lay in bed too long, your legs get kind of achey? Well I went to sleep at 12 last night, and my legs started hurting so bad I was up at 5:30.
AntzMom24
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Get up. If I try to fall back asleep it's usually the worst half hour of sleep I'll ever have. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM
What time does your internal clock wake you up??

Quoting PinkyPan:

I usually get up. I am a morning person. In fact I do not use an alarm clock because for whatever reason I wake up the same time daily.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Sounds painful ....

Restless leg syndrome?

Quoting Anonymous:

I unfortunately never make it to my alarm :/ my legs have been realty hurting me lately, like a pulsating pain and cramp all night so I'm lucky if I can stay asleep past 5am now :/ definitely going to the doctors, this has been happening for months now. Its like when you lay in bed too long, your legs get kind of achey? Well I went to sleep at 12 last night, and my legs started hurting so bad I was up at 5:30.

Velany
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM

usually go back to bed lol...i have been waking up a lot lately during the night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)