Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a better parent than your sibling(s)?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 364 Replies
2 moms liked this
I honestly don't know how it's possible that my siblings and I turned out to be COMPLETELY different with parenting styles, in some ways it's not bad but some ways it's just..AHH!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:47 AM
My siblings don't have children

I would say we are equal with dhs siblings, although we parent differently, my son is an asset to the community, as is all my nieces and nephews
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:47 AM
7 moms liked this
Different but I wouldn't say better. We all love our children & do what's best for them so......
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes I am a much better parent than my sister.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:48 AM

yes, i am better than three of my sibs.....two of my sibs didnt' give a shit what their kids did...now they're in trouble with the law...the third one beat her kids with a spoon...no thanks..

yes, i am def better than them. 

dfournier0922
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Well my 19 yr old brother is gay and single and my other brother is 5 so they don't have kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Yes.  My sister dumped her "kid" on my parents and goes out drinking with her friends all the time.  I told her i was going to report her to CPS (Canine Protective Services).

in all reality it is sad for the dog...but I'm glad it's not a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM
4 moms liked this
It's not a competition!
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't honestly say that because we are all at very different stages in life. I have an 11 and 6 year old.
My older sister has a special needs son and an infant she's an amazing Mother.
One of my younger brothers is 23 and has a 1 year old baby girl he is an awesome Father.
My younger sister has a 4 year old daughter and a brand new baby boy. She's doing the best she can.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM
My oldest younger brother has been fighting his ex for 8 years to get custody of their son. When he had temp custody, he got him a tutor and a psychologist. I think he's a good parent.
My other brother doesn't have anything to do w/ his 2 older boys. But he's raising his 2 boys w/ his, currently pregnant, wife. Good parent?? Mixed feelings.
My sister, the list is too long. Starts w/ no job, and ends w/ not raising her own kids. She is NOT a good parent.
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM

My brother and sister are not parents yet, they're too young (21 & 18).  Neither of them want kids, ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured