Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you a better parent than your sibling(s)?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I honestly don't know how it's possible that my siblings and I turned out to be COMPLETELY different with parenting styles, in some ways it's not bad but some ways it's just..AHH!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Replies (361-364):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM
My sister has lost her kids twice. My parents have officially been awarded custody by the courts this time. (Last time CPS only 'placed' the kids with my parents.)

I have not, however, always made the best decisions but i have never done anything that would even risk getting my kids taken away IF i were ever reported.

Better? Idk. Different? Definitely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Yes, I am.  My sister still lives at home, doesn't work and my parent's have total custody of my niece.  Bad enviroment.  My mother is very ill right now and my sister recently told me to stay away or else!  She lives off of them.  Won't let the rest of the family near.  Our own daughter doesn't want to have anything more to do with my niece because she has witnessed her and my sister cussing at my parents.

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Yes, but my brother is trying and that is all that matters to me. 

mariesmama
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:56 PM

i'm a better parent  than hubbys sister she chose to stay with a guy that was molesting her daughters so they got taken away

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)