Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your bf/dh rude attitude ruin your day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

I know DH is sick and also hasn't smoked weed because of it so I'm sure he's annoyed, plus they cut his hours this week so he is on his 4th day off. I'm sure it's stressing, but everything is with me too especially since we have one on the way.

Anyway, it's taking me longer to get to work today because of the traffic. In the middle of our conversation after he dropped DD off at school he begins to be skeptic and starts asking me to roll down my windows and put the radio on just to make sure I'm still in the car. Then he just gets in this pissy attitude and was like alright I'll call you later, when I usually tell him I will call him when I get there. He just hangs up on me and then when I call him when I get to work he still is very short and rude and I don't know how not to let it bug me. It's so annoying how I let it affect me like I can't even function. I'm constantly checking my phone to see if he's called because I want him to, then I want to call him back but I don't either because I can't let it affect me, something so simple that he has no reason to act that way.

Anyone else become affected by something so little as this?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM

if dh is in a pissy mood, i usually get into a pissy mood. If any one in my house is in a pissy mood we all tend to start getting irritated at each other. Negative energy is infectious.

5babies757
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Yeah I hate that shit
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hells to the yeah girl! I stress that to him so many times a day! Men are just so impatient it is unbelievable. The way I see it now I tell him to go fucken change his tampon, and cool down while mama holds it together over here! Because we are just that much more awesomer then they are ^_^ Without me he would be pooping himself on a regualr basis (hahaha) But I love him he is my Vanilla Bean ^_^

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

You will eventually learn how to deal with his mood swings. . . Trust me honey. Women are sick with it when we put our minds to it ^_^

CookieMom108
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Not really no.  My husband is the most laid back and easy going guy ever!  Nothing bothers him.  Unlike me. Lol.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Yeah, and then sometimes he'll shake the bad mood but I'll still have it, and then I get even more mad that I'm stuck in a bad mood that wasn't even mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM
No. It usually takes A LOT to put my df in a pissy mood. I`m just thankful that he doesnt get pissy everytime I do lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sheymann
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:38 PM

If DF pulls something like that he gets a nice text from me reminding him that his paranoia is his own problem and if he wants to be like that, I can stop texting and calling him altogether. If he really wants to accuse me of cheating, he can come out and say it and then either get over it since he knows it's not true, or leave. He usually has nothing to say to that expect "I'm sorry and I love you." ha.

I try not to let it bother me, but it is irritating.

Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Nope I don't let the actions of another ruin my day, and If he is having a bad day I do whatever I can to make his day better.

wedding countdown

davnrori
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Nope. When DH has an attitude, I ask him what's wrong, if he's mad at me and if there's anything I can do to help. If he says, "Nothing, I'm just in a bad mood." or says simply, "No." Then I tell him that he's giving me a bad attitude and to take it somewhere else and I go on with my day. I love my DH very much but I also have a lot going on. I let him know when I have a bad day and am grouchy for no reason and he gives me a hug and goes on with his life and I give him the same courtesy. My mood and day are certainly not based on his mood and day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured