Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh made me cry today ---- Advice Plz!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So lets start by mentioning that I'm pregnant. I'm only on my first trimester, but the morning sickness has kicked me bad this time around. I lost 20lbs from throwing up and not being able to eat. Well, Dh gets mad at me because I haven't been able to have sex more often.

Well, today, he made me cry because,i told him that before i was pregnant, he used to help me around the house a little, and now that I'm pregnant, he just been laying down, playing on his phone, watching tv, or just tells me he is going out. He eats and throws his dishes in the sink, he cooks and leaves the dirty pots and pans on top of the stove, he comes from work and takes his clothes off and drops them on the floor. Let me not start with the bathroom.

I have a 2 yr old who obviously will mess the house. I'm trying my best as a mother and wife, and even though i may not finish cleaning the entire house in 1 day dye to either back pain or throwing up, i am doing everything i can. I told him to be more considerate with me until atleast the morning sickness is gone and he just plain yelled at me back saying that I'm just a lazy girl, and that I dont do anything. :(

I need some advice because right now i feel worthless and deppressed.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Throw up on his ass I mean every time he is around and you get sick make sure you hit him with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Trade sex for cleaning???  I admit, I've done this before...  It was so awkward when my husband found the maid in our marital bed...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a SAHM? Pregnant or not, if you are a SAHM it's your responsibility to cook and clean. You shouldn't even expect him to help.

You know, i've typed a response 3 times now to this and erased it because I can't come up with anything that is remotely nice.

She is sick, her husband should be helping out as much as possible. Its not that she is just pregnant, she has severe morning sickness, and coming from some who lost a lot of weight and had the same problem through all my pregnancies its no fun and its very hard to get anything done when you spend the majority of your day with your head in the toilet.

Her being a SAHM doesn't entitle her DH to become a slob and expect her to clean up after him like he is 2. Get real lady.

fallenstars
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM
She's not a hooker she shouldn't have to barter her vagina for anything. He needs to understand op feels like shit she's sick tired and doing the best she can. He can learn to take care of himself if he's that sexually frustrated

Quoting Anonymous:

Trade sex for cleaning???  I admit, I've done this before...  It was so awkward when my husband found the maid in our marital bed...lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM

wow he sounds like an immature prick that isn't going to change. If you've talked to him and he doesn't care then there is no changing him. Sorry you married such a loser but he's obviously NOT going to change so you need to decide what to do. Stay with a loser like that because he's not getting a piece of ass everyday so he has to be a bastard or leave his ass for awhile and tell him to shape up or ship out! I know I sure as hell wouldn't put up with that behavior!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Time to call in for some back up.

Since your PARTNER refuses to help you around the house because he can't get his nut off-call your mom/his mom/your sisters or his sisters-any family that's willing to come a few times a week to help you out with the daily chores.

I know what's your going through-my aunt spent the first 6 months of her pregnancy in the toilet-she couldn't keep anything down.

fairyjester
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM

vomit on him,  maybe he will figure it out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM
You both need to sit down and talk with each other.
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:11 PM
You're a jackass it's not her responsibility to cook and clean. Just because your husband has you that way doesn't mean nothing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a SAHM? Pregnant or not, if you are a SAHM it's your responsibility to cook and clean. You shouldn't even expect him to help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Qkala
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Sounds to me like your husband is being a total jerk. From what you say you are doing the best you can. I don't know that you can change him. I wonder have you tried giving him sex everytime he wants it? I know for some men that will improve their outlook and their feeling twords their woman. You don't have to get all into it or anything. Just think of it as being nice to him in the hope his attitude twords you will soften.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)