Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abortions

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm preg...nant again. I don't want kids so close together. So th e doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.' The doctor
thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.' She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

I thought it was cute and it is so true
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

That doctor is a douche.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

blackcat1515
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:44 PM

BUMP!

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM
*yawn*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol you thought it was cute, but people who have abortions are the monsters. Lol smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM
I've read that before somewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM
I've read that before somewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM
*stares vacantly up at sky, arms out stretched, walking with a stiff gait, turns head, mouth falls open*
teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I'M GLAD I'VE NEVER BEEN THRO THAT. WHAT A GOOD DOCTOR!

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM
We cant change the world people will always come up witg excuses to do what they want to
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)