Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you tell *update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

your sister that her husband of over 5 years is an unfaithful jerk?

She forgave him the first time he cheated and I thought they were happy but I was completely wrong! I went over to pick up my lil one from visiting with them. My sister was taking a shower so I thought I would just wait on her so I could hang out with her a bit. Well her husband comes over to sit next to me on the couch and we just start talking about work and stuff nothing big. Well out of nowhere he puts his hand on my upper thigh. I pushed it away and was like wtf are you doing?! He comes closer and is making grabs for my arms and puckering up his lips saying things like I am so hot and he wants me so bad right now. I screamed and as soon as he heard the water turn off he ran into their bedroom. I picked up my lil one and just ran out of there. IDK why I didn't stay to tell her right than and there but I just wanted away from him.

I just got a home a few mins ago and my sister has called me 3 times already asking why I didn't wait on her and for me to call her as soon as I am safely home. 

IDK where to begin or how to tell her what happened. I love her and want her happy but this would hurt her so bad. 

Anyone have a time machine??? 

You ladies are right. I am going to call her back right now...wish me luck! I hope she isn't mad at me!!!

Well she said she needed some time to think about what I just told her. I offered for her to come over but she said she doesn't want to see me right now. She than told me that she has intention of leaving her husband just because I'm jealous over her marriage and want her to be single as well. Idk really know how to take all that. But I guess it's somehow all my fault...I just thought she needed to know is that so wrong?!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM
She's going to get hurt. Get it done now rather than later. He sounds like he's not only an unfaithful pig but also a potential rapist.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:47 PM
How does that make him a cheater for 5 years?
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Good luck! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Very true! 

Quoting misskriss10:

Just be honest with her. Obviously that guy is no good for her and she deserves to know the truth. 

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Its cool. A couple of years later I found out he did the same to my mom.and older sister

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow sorry to hear

Quoting mrscass0416:

My cousins husband did something similar. I never told her. I was 18 and a matter of fact I think it was my bday.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I never said that I said her husband of over 5 years 

Quoting Anonymous:

How does that make him a cheater for 5 years?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Didn't go well at all. 

Quoting misskriss10:

Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:07 PM

She was mad :( but she was mad at me 

Quoting gblossom:

I would tell my sister immediately - she might be mad or she might be glad, either way I would have to get it off of my chest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM

She didn't seem to care. Was very upset with me :(

Quoting Sassy762:

Just sit her down and tell her while she was in the shower that her JackAss did..................................and then when he ran into the bedroom when he heard here turnt he shower off.

There is no easy way to say it....so just tell her the best way yo can,. SHE needs to know this is going on. IF he does that with you with her in the other room, can you just imagine what that jackass is doing when he isnt around her??????

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I did she didn't seem to care really. She got very upset but not with me it was with me. 

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Tell her you left so you wouldn't have to kill her husband.  When she asks why would you want to do that, tell her that her pos husband came on to you and grabbed you telling you that you're hot and that he "wants you so bad now".

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:11 PM

That was to be expected. She isn't really mad at you BUT you were the one that told her so she lashed out at you

Give her some time and space......she knows what a POS he is..

Just be there for her when she does call you 

(((HUGS)))

YOU did the right thing

Quoting Anonymous:

She didn't seem to care. Was very upset with me :(

Quoting Sassy762:

Just sit her down and tell her while she was in the shower that her JackAss did..................................and then when he ran into the bedroom when he heard here turnt he shower off.

There is no easy way to say it....so just tell her the best way yo can,. SHE needs to know this is going on. IF he does that with you with her in the other room, can you just imagine what that jackass is doing when he isnt around her??????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured