Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you tell *update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

your sister that her husband of over 5 years is an unfaithful jerk?

She forgave him the first time he cheated and I thought they were happy but I was completely wrong! I went over to pick up my lil one from visiting with them. My sister was taking a shower so I thought I would just wait on her so I could hang out with her a bit. Well her husband comes over to sit next to me on the couch and we just start talking about work and stuff nothing big. Well out of nowhere he puts his hand on my upper thigh. I pushed it away and was like wtf are you doing?! He comes closer and is making grabs for my arms and puckering up his lips saying things like I am so hot and he wants me so bad right now. I screamed and as soon as he heard the water turn off he ran into their bedroom. I picked up my lil one and just ran out of there. IDK why I didn't stay to tell her right than and there but I just wanted away from him.

I just got a home a few mins ago and my sister has called me 3 times already asking why I didn't wait on her and for me to call her as soon as I am safely home. 

IDK where to begin or how to tell her what happened. I love her and want her happy but this would hurt her so bad. 

Anyone have a time machine??? 

You ladies are right. I am going to call her back right now...wish me luck! I hope she isn't mad at me!!!

Well she said she needed some time to think about what I just told her. I offered for her to come over but she said she doesn't want to see me right now. She than told me that she has intention of leaving her husband just because I'm jealous over her marriage and want her to be single as well. Idk really know how to take all that. But I guess it's somehow all my fault...I just thought she needed to know is that so wrong?!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! I needed to hear that! I plan to still be here for her but that hurt. You're right tho. :)

Quoting Sassy762:

That was to be expected. She isn't really mad at you BUT you were the one that told her so she lashed out at you

Give her some time and space......she knows what a POS he is..

Just be there for her when she does call you 

(((HUGS)))

YOU did the right thing

artistmom27
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM

You did the right thing, when people are in denile they lash out. She will come to you and ask forgiveness. Just give it time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

That's true. I will :)

Quoting artistmom27:

You did the right thing, when people are in denile they lash out. She will come to you and ask forgiveness. Just give it time.

ashybaby87
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear what happened. It's definitely never an easy situation to tell someone you care about that their spouse is being unfaithful. It's bad enough it happened to her once before, but then for him to put the moves on you get own sister is just plain wrong, as in worse than if it were anyone else.

As far as your sister goes she will eventually learn that you're telling the truth. She's just in denial of what happened because it's not something she wants to hear. She's blinded by her feelings and because you told her what happened it makes you the "bad guy" I'm her mind. She wants to believe her husband's side of the story because she wants it to work and wants to believe you're just making it up.

It's definitely a sucky situation for both of you right now and I hope everything works out in the end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

horse + water does not always eqaule a well hydrated horse. Sorry. she doesn't want to believe you. All you can do it let it go at this point. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

That's all true. I will just wait for her to figure things out on her own and be here for her if she ever wants to speak to me again. I didn't want to hurt her but she did need to know what happened. I wasn't expecting what happened but I am not sorry I told her. Thanks I hope it works out for us too! 

Quoting ashybaby87:

I'm sorry to hear what happened. It's definitely never an easy situation to tell someone you care about that their spouse is being unfaithful. It's bad enough it happened to her once before, but then for him to put the moves on you get own sister is just plain wrong, as in worse than if it were anyone else.

As far as your sister goes she will eventually learn that you're telling the truth. She's just in denial of what happened because it's not something she wants to hear. She's blinded by her feelings and because you told her what happened it makes you the "bad guy" I'm her mind. She wants to believe her husband's side of the story because she wants it to work and wants to believe you're just making it up.

It's definitely a sucky situation for both of you right now and I hope everything works out in the end.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I think you did the right thing. The first stage is denial right. She's hurt and mad. Give her time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Very true 

Quoting Maevelyn:

horse + water does not always eqaule a well hydrated horse. Sorry. she doesn't want to believe you. All you can do it let it go at this point. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:19 PM

You are right. I will :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you did the right thing. The first stage is denial right. She's hurt and mad. Give her time.

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:19 PM

well my cousin's wife was always cheating on him and when anyone said anything he would get upset. Then when they split up he tried to say that no one told him! What ever! He got VD and he still believed her. He had to catch her in bed with 2 other guys before it sank in. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I did she didn't seem to care really. She got very upset but not with me it was with me. 

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Tell her you left so you wouldn't have to kill her husband.  When she asks why would you want to do that, tell her that her pos husband came on to you and grabbed you telling you that you're hot and that he "wants you so bad now".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)