Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband Just Masturbated In A Public Bathroom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
3 moms liked this

My husband just called to tell me that he made a big mistake, and he is the most embarrassed he has ever been in his life.

We have a four year old child, and we have been trying to have second child since she was about a year old.  This week, we finally consulted a doctor for help.  Although the lab results are not back yet, the doctor is pretty sure I have PCOS, which would explain a lot of issues I have had for years.  Well, even if the problem is with the woman's body, they still have to get blood work and a specimen sample from her husband.  So, my husband's doctor sent him to the lab.

The blood work went fine, and then they gave him a sealed specimen cup and a paper  bag and told him that he would need to go to the other lab that handles "special" specimens.  Well, he said he found the area, and it seemed to only consist of the specimen return counter and a bathroom door.  So, he let himself into the bathroom and...produced his sample.  He then composed himself and took it to the counter.  He handed the girl ("Of course it was a girl.") his ID card, and she said she did not have his name in the system and asked him when his appointment time had been.  He said he didn't have an appointment.  As realization sunk in, they both looked a bit embarrassed.

Apparently, when the other lab told him to go to this other lab, they failed to specify that he was to go there to make an appointment, and that he was to take the cup home and bring it back and use it at his appointment in one of the special rooms.  That makes no sense to me (why don't they have cups at the special lab?), but few military hospital policies do.  So there stood my husband, holding an unneeded, unwanted cup of his own sperm out to a girl who now knew that my husband had just been masturbating in the bathroom to her left while she sat there at her little counter.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol that's too funny!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Yeah that is pretty embarrassing. lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Bwahahahahaaaa

Sorry, when dh and I had to go to a reproductive doc, we had to do sometihng similar, luckily I called to double check and made the appointment before any mistakes were made.

amanda_mom89
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM
3 moms liked this
Roflmao! Your poor hubby! I'm sorry.. I just died laughing.

Best of luck and lots of baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o.O....
by Cara on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hahahhaaa! I'm sorry but that shit's funny.

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Omgsh!!!! That is so funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

LMAO!!!! I'm sure people hand her little cups of their own jizz all the time by accident  o0

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Quoting amanda_mom89:

Roflmao! Your poor hubby! I'm sorry.. I just died laughing.

Best of luck and lots of baby dust!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesistar6910
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM

lawl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM
That is hilarious!

(We had to do all that "fun" stuff too, so I can really appreciate this!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)