Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am going to kill the @#$%^! ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies

I had to take DH to the air port today.  My DD is 1 and doesn't understand that daddy has to go so she stayed at my SIL last night.  I got to SIL house and DD needed a diaper change so I took her into the bathroom to change her and THERE WAS A FUCKING HAND PRINT ON HER BACK!  It wasn't just red it was bruising!  I called my SIL in and she looked at her back and was so upset, she had to run out to get diapers and left the kids with her cousin who has watched her dd in the past.  He said she wouldn't stop crying so he hit her to give her something to cry about.  I am going to rip his head off!  SIL and I took her to UC to make sure she is ok which she is.  My SIL called the cops, while we were at the UC.  They took him in but I don't think they are going to charge him with anything.   I called my DH and told him what happened, It is very important that he be there for the meeting he is at so I wont let him come home.  It is probably a good things cause he is going to beat him with in an inch of his life if he ever sees him.  

Before you all say pics or it didn't happen I don't post pictures of my child on the internet.  

I talked to the lawyer this morning and we are going to have him chared with assault on a minor under the age of 10.  Because of his age he will probably get community service and anger management classes.  His father came by to see me today.  He is sorry and he said he wants me to press charges, he is grounded for a month but he feels that he needs the scare of the law to straighten him up.  He has always been a good kid but has started hanging out with the wrong crowd. (his words)

For those who are saying that he is my DH's cousin too, no he isn't well by marriage I guess.  DH's mom died when he was 15, his dad remarried his SM and he got a SS who at that time was 10. He calls his SM mom and his sister sis or by her name.  So it is her cousin.  

DD is feeling better today if she is running around with the puppy tee tee ( she can't say aunty) gave her, she talked to her daddy who will be home tomorrow night.  

Thanks for your support ladies.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:59 PM

How old was this cousin of hers?

CeeGee81

Are you charging him?

CeeGee81
3 moms liked this

I would probably kill him before he got charged with anything.....

slransde
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I would kill him...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyleigh80
by Amy... on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Wow. I hope he gets put away for.a while.
KristyKat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I'm sorry for your DD :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:00 PM

He is 16 I am talking with my lawyer in the morning to see what I can do.

Quoting CeeGee81:

How old was this cousin of hers?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

surprisedI'm over here fuming upset that she left your baby with her cousin. Is she crazy? How old is he?

Marja2011
by Gold Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Take pictures and press charges.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Thanks, I keep icing it and she has had tylenol that is all I can do for her.  She is asleep in my bed which I don't normally do but she has had a bad day.

Quoting KristyKat:

I'm sorry for your DD :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured