Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A Starbucks barista confession.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ugh! I love my job but seriously some of you bitches drive me insane! Lol

I work in a store that has a drive one of my biggest pet peeves is when you don't have your damn money ready at the window! I mean hello I gave you your totally at the speaker box, how can you not have your money ready?! Makes no sense.

Also why do you have to park so for from my window...I mean come on. You expect me to stretch 8 feet out your your window with drinks in my hand?

Don't be so lazy and come inside to order 10 drinks don't do it in the drive thru, people have places to go and your holding up my line. Come inside with your big ass order.

Pssst, just because you order nonfat milk doesn't make it any less in calories when you request a gallon if Carmel sauce and whipped cream to your drink. Lol

And goodness gracious dont expect me to get your order 100% to your liking and high maintenance self when you tell me it in 5 seconds all in one damn breathe and get all pissed off when I ask you to repeat yourself.

Like I said I like my job but boy or boy you all make my job difficult sometimes.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM

LOL I hate working in food, and I consider this food.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Not gonna touch this one
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:06 PM
I totally get the nonfat mulk SO I can have the caramel and whipped cream. And my baristas love me even if I cant find my money becauseb I have a stash of ones just for them ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

lol i hear you!!!! i waitress and i got so many i can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! working with people can be so hard sometimes!

LovemyQ
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this

I've never gone through the Starbucks drive-thru. Other ones have given me the total, said pull around, I do, and BAM there is the window. I have zero time to pull out the money. Now, if there is a line, yes, that money is ready to go.

Glad you like you job!

BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Uhh Starbucks is fucking nasty.

Im so glad I barista in an indy cafe.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

lol I used to work at a tim hortons drive through and I agree with everything you said.

Also, I must be ordering wrong or something, baristas always mess up my drink.  I think it's me. I want a coffee frappachino with coconut syrup however many pumps for a grande and no toppings.  Am I saying it wrong? WHy do they always kill my drink???

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Carmel Dolce' Yummmmmmy.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM

mmmm starbucks...

Mom2jngnc
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I have been behind some of them people, 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)