Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession is, I HATE my inlaws! & DH is a hypocrite...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

So, let me start off by saying I did not always hate them.. We bought a house next door to dh's parents, and on the other side is bil sil and nephew. We have been doing the whole, one big happy family thing, except we are not fucking happy. Dh and I buy most of the groceries ( All of course of course, and almost all of theirs.) and that's fine they are old and they are on a fixed income, they really are not that old... However, every time I go to the store mil invites herself and throws stuff in the buggy so we end up eating what they like every night... EVERY NIGHT, when I cook she feigns ill... I made tacos and she saw me put season all in the meat while browning it and she SWORE it was something that would make her sick, even though I had made tacos thirty times the same way... I like food, I am not a really picky person but, there are certain things that I despise like onions and eggs but, I like some things with onions or eggs.. If I say I do not like something or I am tired of eating something fil talks about me like I am not even in the room, he doesn't say anything to anyone else he deliberately singles me out.

Mil has been angry with me for weeks because we were at their house and her friend, who sat in the living room and told us that she was a crack whore who had several kids but, did not get straight until her last one. Well, her youngest and my youngest were playing in the yard and we were sitting on the patio when her kid got mad at my kid and reacted with hitting and throwing sand in my baby's face, whore said nothing, I got ill and scolded her kid and when her kid back talked me I told him not to talk back to me. I did not scream, cuss, or anything yet she calls mil the next day and says she wont be bringing her brat back because I cussed at him... This was not a one time occurrence, nor was it the first time. She does not watch her kids and not only does she bring them over and let them run wild she does absolutely nothing to stop them. If my child were at someone else's home, and they had to scold my child I would be embarrassed. I felt guilty because it was not my place but I also will not stand by while my kid is getting bullied.

Ever since she has been gossiping about me and telling dh that good women are so hard to find and even told me that I was just a piece of ass and I would wake up one day.. WE HAVE KIDS TOGETHER WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR SEVEN YEARS!!! She is incredibly stupid, incredibly, she is married to a pathological liar and believes he knows everything, has been everywhere, and done everything. He is not just a pathological liar, he is a condescending piece of shiit! He cursed me like a dog because I shook my head... He did not just call me a child and tell me that I was disrespectful he called me ignorant because I am young, I am twenty-five years old I have a college degree he cannot spell the word ammunition...

If it were MY parents who treated DH the way his parents treat me he would be livid if I did nothing. I am on the verge of, does he even love me maybe I should leave? I kind of want to wake him up and start a fight now, thus the rant. So happy to have CM right now!

The reason I have yet to say anything to these scum sucking bastards are:

1. Dh has a strained relationship with his father because he abandoned all five of his children and their mother. My REAL mil raised the kids by herself with no help and did a damn good job of it. His kids have only known him for the past five years.

2. I am actually afraid I am going to explode and punch mil in the throat.

3. I'm not ready to find out who dh will choose if it comes to a knock down drag out.

Anyway, I have reached my boiling point, I am ready to sell the house! 

These people are horrific and I sometimes dream of them leaving and never coming back/

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Sorry it is a long rant

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Ours lives with us. I feel your pain.

xanayda
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Whoa that is long but i'd have to move. No way could i live so close to anyones family! I like my privacy entirely too much! Hope it gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Either we are going to seperate from his parents, or we are going to sell the house, or maybe the kids and I should leave.. I don't know I am tired of this mess! bil and sil get shit on too, its awful I wish we could evict them from their own house haha.

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Dont let your inlaws inside the house, and stop buying things for them. If so wants to see his family he can go to their house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
csxt99
by Jennifer on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It's time to have a serious discussion with your milquetoast husband.  Tell him to grow a pair of balls and put hi parents in their place.  I have lived beside a set of in-laws once, and only once.  I weill NEVER do that again.  If the in-laws don't want to learn their place and stay the hell in it, it's time to move.  If your husband doesn't see how and why that is necessary, leave him there to wallow in the muck with the other pigs.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM
If he can't stand up for you, then maybe the crack whore was right. You need to wake up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PitbullPrincess
by Woof on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

THIS THIS THIS OMG GIRL THIS!!

Quoting csxt99:

It's time to have a serious discussion with your milquetoast husband.  Tell him to grow a pair of balls and put hi parents in their place.  I have lived beside a set of in-laws once, and only once.  I weill NEVER do that again.  If the in-laws don't want to learn their place and stay the hell in it, it's time to move.  If your husband doesn't see how and why that is necessary, leave him there to wallow in the muck with the other pigs.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:50 PM

That sucks. It's time for some space. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:52 PM

that's what i am scared of... when if I am too blind to get whats going on?? I think maybe we should leave for a while and see where it goes from there.

Quoting Litlmama87:

If he can't stand up for you, then maybe the crack whore was right. You need to wake up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)