Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Found Chinese writing inside my daughters new tights i bought!! TRANSLATED****

Posted by   + Show Post

Can anyone read this? im assuming its chinese because all the paper on it said made in china. i bought it from target and this peice of paper was inside her tights. wtf!

I got this translation a couple of times:

"If

you don't love me, please

keep silence and do not

pretend u do. Don't leave

me in the confusion.

Love can travel a long way
to come to me"

Some others i asked at work said it is said a different way, but does say the same thing. Weird but, i get it. Still. Why put this in a pkg of little girls tights? Very interesting. On the bright side, DD LOVES the tights and wants to wear them everyday! lol Thanks for everyone helping me to figure out this puzzle! I never thought it would be so popular!

Sorry took me so long to update, i was at work, and seriously the replies spiraled out of control!~ from 200 replies...to 1200?! DANG.

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Replies (1251-1260):
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
iQuoting Luna091306:

Lol Maybe it was a love note meant for someone and someone came by so they had to hide it quickly. That is so odd. I'd be tempted to buy another pair to see if they all had one.

i was thinking that too

GramaKim
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Maybe they were passing notes at the packaging plant and it got in there accidentally!

nikki4eva88
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I guess that's why your daughter loves those tights so much and wants to wear them everyday!

Xomystery
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Curious as to what it means, hope you find out more soon, curiosity is killing me, lol, lol...

Xomystery
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM

wow, curious what it says...

eneed1566
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I don't think she quite got it! ;)

Quoting Martina70:

LOL....what did his mom say to that?

Quoting eneed1566:

That's hilarious! I used to date a guy who was like half Italian. His mom asked me once if I had any Italian in me. My friend replied- well, from the sounds of it she did last night.

Your comment brought up a funny memory! :)

Quoting Martina70:

LOL.

Last night I went to bed Irish but then ended up with a little Italian in me....(did I mention my husband is Italian)

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it crazy how that happens??? Last night I went to bed white and I woke up Hispanic!!

Quoting Martina70:

Not to mention, it would seem like her father's wife only became Chinese this morning. How does that happen? :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 134 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I am new here. What does it mean when someon put "bump"? 

hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:18 PM

it makes it so the post is "bumped" to the list of popular posts on the cafemom.com main page, so the more people who reply (doesnt matter if they actually say bump or not) the more people will see that post.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am new here. What does it mean when someon put "bump"? 

IansMommy2012
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I have been searching and searching and searching for this post!!!!! LOL Finally i grabbed a computer and found it!~ LOL Glad it was translated! :) 

SumthingSublime
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Wow that is very interesting!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN