Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Found Chinese writing inside my daughters new tights i bought!! TRANSLATED****

Posted by   + Show Post

Can anyone read this? im assuming its chinese because all the paper on it said made in china. i bought it from target and this peice of paper was inside her tights. wtf!

I got this translation a couple of times:

"If

you don't love me, please

keep silence and do not

pretend u do. Don't leave

me in the confusion.

Love can travel a long way
to come to me"

Some others i asked at work said it is said a different way, but does say the same thing. Weird but, i get it. Still. Why put this in a pkg of little girls tights? Very interesting. On the bright side, DD LOVES the tights and wants to wear them everyday! lol Thanks for everyone helping me to figure out this puzzle! I never thought it would be so popular!

Sorry took me so long to update, i was at work, and seriously the replies spiraled out of control!~ from 200 replies...to 1200?! DANG.

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Replies (731-740):
Martina70
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Most of the translations were jokes, The serious translations are pretty much the same and it is a love letter of sorts.

Quoting little.worthen:

There's like 20 translations.. I wonder what it really says..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 94 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The dead chic from the grudge is going to be knocking on your door in 3...2....1....

That was in Japan not China. lol

mybabiesmom1
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM

there was a story on i think yahoo news about chinese workers putting sos notes inside clothing coming to the states.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Because vinalex0581 kept quoting people to a fabricated reply (which I think she herself wrote). Even after several people had translated that it was a love letter, she kept telling them it wasn't.
Here is one of 3 translations that say something similar----> "Answer of what i got: "If you don't love me, please
keep silence and do not
pretend u do. Don't leave
me in the confusion.
Love can travel a long way
to come to me"

Quoting scarletmeshell:

I don't know how this turned into some kind of argument but I like this idea!

Quoting Martina70:

Make more sense to who? The "love letter" was obviously intended for someone else in the assembly line at the factory.

soon2bmomof3619
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Thanks, I'll got look now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Page 69 is the best translation, the accurate translations are similar to that one. It's in purple.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Guess I missed all the excitement. I want to know what it says, but I don't want to go back through all the posts and try to figure out which is right and which is wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 95 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 89 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM
No problem. : )

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Thanks, I'll got look now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Page 69 is the best translation, the accurate translations are similar to that one. It's in purple.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

Guess I missed all the excitement. I want to know what it says, but I don't want to go back through all the posts and try to figure out which is right and which is wrong.

devinsmom42
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Did you read the translation on PG 69? The ones who found the answer posted the same response so it tells you exactly what it says. The only.minor differences is just how we would interpret it....does that make sense? Lol

Quoting little.worthen:

Well yeah. I just wish I knew what it said exactly.

I'm glad it's a love letter and not a cry for help

Quoting devinsmom42:

There's several people who found pretty much the same translation so I'm pretty sure that's what it is...a love letter basically.

Quoting little.worthen:

There's like 20 translations.. I wonder what it really says..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBiiirdD
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM
So it's a love poem. Maybe the writer was hoping the buyer would fall in love with poetry & bring 'em over? :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 89 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
When the OP sees how this blew up, she'll probably be like WTF? Lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN