Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a dream where your teeth were falling out or crumbling?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 48 Replies

Poll

Question: Teeth falling out - crumbling teeth.....dream interpretation dictionaries say this is a common dream. Have you ever had one?

Options:

Yes, I remember dreams of my teeth falling out or crumbling

No, I don't remember having dreams about my teeth falling out or crumbling.

No, not teeth dreams, but I have had recurring anxiety dreams (share if you wish)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 94

View Results

Have you ever had that dream?

I have had several....my teeth will be 'loose', and then some will fall out or they just start crumbling and I start spitting them out in my hand and it is HORRIBLE!!!  I have also had recurring dreams of natural disasters ....tornadoes (since I was really young), forest fires (a few), and, more recently, tsunamis.....they all seem so real to the point I actually think IN my dream "Oh, this is JUST LIKE the dreams I've had, except NOW it is coming true!!!!"

Needless to say, I am always so thankful and relieved when I wake from these dreams (nightmares) to realize it wasn't real.  

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM

anyone?

kitchen.ninja
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Frequently before I got much needed dental work. Have not had that dream since.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamacough
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I have had dreams of my teeth falling out . But always when I look in the mirror in my dream I have teeth still. weird just weird. :)

kikibix
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I've had that dream.  I am a clencher and grinder and have to wear a nightguard when I sleep to protect my teeth.  I think these dreams happen on nights I've been really clenching or grinding a lot.

Jennifer63080
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:11 AM
4 moms liked this
Yes! And a dream interpretation book said it meant you were having loss of control over some area of your life
Hott_cocos_Back
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Quoting Jennifer63080:

Yes! And a dream interpretation book said it meant you were having loss of control over some area of your life

I also looked it up N it said that it meant ur lossing control or loss control in ur life.. Yes I had this dream too. Scrary...! I also heard ur dreams mean things...!
krystyneh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I have those dreams but only when I'm having problems with my teeth lol it scares me and I'll wake up to check my teeth.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM
That's the dream I have most often.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Loosing teeth or broken teeth in dreams means a death in the family or someone close.
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Yes. I've had it a few times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)