Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Replies (151-160):
-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM
And I can't stand these stupid replies :-* Yet they magically keep appearing.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's so not true. I can't stand these stupid posts. Are you women brain damaged ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha omg funny shit

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

My Dr hasn't called to schedule MY chip implant. What makes YOU so fucking special?!?!?! And don't try and distract me with your boobs.

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

RLT2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM

yes, it was

Quoting Anonymous:

??? I hope this is a joke?!?!?!?!

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM
If you believe this you're nuts.

Quoting -KC-:

And I can't stand these stupid replies :-* Yet they magically keep appearing.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's so not true. I can't stand these stupid posts. Are you women brain damaged ?
mary841108
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

what? i want free wifi LOL

Quoting Val99:

The government IS talking about free wifi for the whole country.  Cable companies are lobbying against it.

Quoting -KC-:

Lmao
Free wify for all! xD

Quoting Anonymous:

If it will give me superpowers, or boost my wifi, then I'm in.

needsupport100
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:26 AM

google this shit. i did, and there isn't a single .gov website i found that lists "chip implants" or any of the sorts. (i don't trust .com sites)

YES eventually it will happen, but 2nd coming will take place first.

i did however, find this website.   http://www.ssa.gov/legislation/legis_bulletin_032310.html

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?
lol God over government ! Amen

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

mary841108
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

yes i am aware that the wrong "wear" was used LOL i just love this dude and i didnt make the meme 

LaughingTattoo
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Can they load PA and WIC right into the chip....bc that would be great for a lot of families

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)