Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Replies (171-180):
-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
God damn, I read the wrong book >x(

Quoting Anonymous:

It's ok God wants you to get a chip in your butt cheek,  it's in the just newly found lost bible chapter,  it' called the book of Bob.  God found this guy named Bob and had him write an extra book so it's all good!

Quoting -KC-:

Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?

lol God over government ! Amen

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

MrsErdos2011
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM

eye rolling

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I don't see the big deal if you are a law abiding citizen why not to help ensure safety?? To me the benefits out way the risks if your child gets kidnapped you will be able to locate within minutes or if you parent wanders off you can find them I don't see the risk there and you have people saying what about my rights!! Lol you are being monitored now online and you don't seem to mind that so what is the difference? You don't want the government to be involved in your lives but when something happens to you of your family you say the government should have protected us! Make up your damn mind already!!!!

mary841108
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I hope so, since the wand accident, my jeans just aren't fitting properly.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are not safe the government will be forcing people like you into forced butt cheek restoration surgery just so they can implant the chip,  but hey on the bright side your fake ass will look amazing!

Quoting mary841108:

my left buttock is gone due to a wand accident (Mad-eye Moody warned against sticking your wand into your back pocket, i didnt listen and a avada kedavra'd my left ass check straight off) so i think i am safe

Quoting -KC-:

Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
You have a problem.
Can't you spell the word "you" ?
And you have a bad attitude.

Quoting -KC-:

Can u read? Just wondering.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you believe this you're nuts.

Quoting -KC-:

And I can't stand these stupid replies :-* Yet they magically keep appearing.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's so not true. I can't stand these stupid posts. Are you women brain damaged ?
T-HoneyLuv
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I told you not to distract me bitch... For some strange reason I am craving a big glass of milk right now... :p

Quoting RLT2:

If you wanted to see my boobs T Baby, all you had to do is ask! Here's a recent picture of me, doing a little gardening:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

My Dr hasn't called to schedule MY chip implant. What makes YOU so fucking special?!?!?! And don't try and distract me with your boobs.

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!! gag   gag

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I told you not to distract me bitch... For some strange reason I am craving a big glass of milk right now... :p

Quoting RLT2:

If you wanted to see my boobs T Baby, all you had to do is ask! Here's a recent picture of me, doing a little gardening:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

My Dr hasn't called to schedule MY chip implant. What makes YOU so fucking special?!?!?! And don't try and distract me with your boobs.

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Wanda stole it, she and her dh are in on this.

Quoting mary841108:

where's my wand?

Quoting -KC-:

They will be implanting it into ur right buttcheek then -_- they're THAT slick.

Quoting mary841108:

my left buttock is gone due to a wand accident (Mad-eye Moody warned against sticking your wand into your back pocket, i didnt listen and a avada kedavra'd my left ass check straight off) so i think i am safe

Quoting -KC-:

Quoting Anonymous:

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Wanda stole it, she and her dh are in on this.

Quoting mary841108:

where's my wand?

Quoting -KC-:

They will be implanting it into ur right buttcheek then -_- they're THAT slick.

Quoting mary841108:

Quoting -KC-:

Quoting Anonymous:

lancet98
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:36 AM

The whole thing is an idiotic hoax.

The national registry is for hip replacements and pacemakers and things like that.   Since there have been complaints and problems about these devices failing, and lots of lawsuits and expensive surgeries to replace them when they fail, manufacturers are going to have their tootsies held to the fire a wee bit so they produce better quality products.   This is about accountability and transparency.

How did the hoax start?   It started because a great many people are so stupid they can't read properly, I guess.   There isn't any other explanation, really, other than stupidity and paranoia.

There are medications for paranoia.   No medications for stupidity, unfortunately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)