Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Replies (191-200):
jazzymom760
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM
The non believers will be the first ones to get it :)

Quoting Anonymous:

It's so not true. I can't stand these stupid posts. Are you women brain damaged ?

T-HoneyLuv
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I am not sure whether to thank you or possibly be offended....oh hell * gimme a high five, cheese tits * :P xoxo

Quoting RLT2:

You are beautifully disturbed ;)

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

No problem, I like my milk greasy with the slight hint of KFC.

Quoting RLT2:

True, but it will taste fried chicken, soooo

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Lol! That is EASILY two gallons right there....

Quoting RLT2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I almost sh.t my pants :-)))))

Quoting RLT2:

yes, it was

Quoting Anonymous:

??? I hope this is a joke?!?!?!?!

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:49 AM
As long as I don't say it...its all good.
I'm Catholic, but I'm moderate.

Quoting Deshonsmommy:

For someone who "seems" to place God at a high level in our life why are you then using his name in vain??

Quoting -KC-:

God damn, I read the wrong book >x(

Quoting Anonymous:

It's ok God wants you to get a chip in your butt cheek,  it's in the just newly found lost bible chapter,  it' called the book of Bob.  God found this guy named Bob and had him write an extra book so it's all good!

Quoting -KC-:

Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?

lol God over government ! Amen

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Ikr?

Quoting mary841108:

that whore!

Quoting -KC-:

Wanda stole it, she and her dh are in on this.

Quoting mary841108:

where's my wand?

Quoting -KC-:

They will be implanting it into ur right buttcheek then -_- they're THAT slick.

Quoting mary841108:

my left buttock is gone due to a wand accident (Mad-eye Moody warned against sticking your wand into your back pocket, i didnt listen and a avada kedavra'd my left ass check straight off) so i think i am safe

Quoting -KC-:

Well I can't get the chip due to my religious believes >=) I believe in respecting my body. Scarring my beautiful buttocks will make em feel very disrespected. Then I'll have to answer to GOD. What will I tell HIM?
lol God over government ! Amen

Quoting Anonymous:

Your info is sort of true,  they are implanting chips into u but they won't be on your hand,  they will be implanted into left butt cheeks!

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Population control? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard they are only going to do that to the welfare people.  Because then if they don't get jobs in 3 months after signing up for money, an electrical current will shoot through it and kill them. 

jazzymom760
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao!!!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

No problem, I like my milk greasy with the slight hint of KFC.

Quoting RLT2:

True, but it will taste fried chicken, soooo

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Lol! That is EASILY two gallons right there....

Quoting RLT2:

LMAO!! gag   gag

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I told you not to distract me bitch... For some strange reason I am craving a big glass of milk right now... :p

Quoting RLT2:

If you wanted to see my boobs T Baby, all you had to do is ask! Here's a recent picture of me, doing a little gardening:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

My Dr hasn't called to schedule MY chip implant. What makes YOU so fucking special?!?!?! And don't try and distract me with your boobs.

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

MommaTasha1003
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM

would u really just agree to something. anything. because its enforced?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Just curious, but if it is enforced what exactly are you going to do to stop it?

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM

No, it's not a chip that is implanted.  It is a national database to keep track of ALL medical devices including those IMPLANTED inside patients (pacemakers, artery stents, knee replacements, etc.) so if there is a recall of defective devices, patients can be identified and notified.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:07 AM

*snicker, giggle* LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard they are only going to do that to the welfare people.  Because then if they don't get jobs in 3 months after signing up for money, an electrical current will shoot through it and kill them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN