Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Replies (201-210):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:56 AM

It would depend on if I agreed with what was being enforced and how much I either agreed or not.  But I was just curious as to how people plan to fight it.  If its enforced(as in the government using there power).

Quoting MommaTasha1003:

would u really just agree to something. anything. because its enforced?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Just curious, but if it is enforced what exactly are you going to do to stop it?

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

If this is true i will never consent. Maybe they intend to do it to anyone who recieves government help? I cant see them being able to force people without something to hold over their heads like medical treatment.

Photo: -Randi.Photo

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

lol yeah ok. 

I however am all for a huge database where everyones DNA is on file. Sure would make catching criminals a lot easier.

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Even though this isn't true, there will come a time when something similar to this will happen.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM
That's not funny at all. If they do that, children will become orphans. That's such a stupid thing to laugh at.

Quoting Anonymous:

*snicker, giggle* LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard they are only going to do that to the welfare people.  Because then if they don't get jobs in 3 months after signing up for money, an electrical current will shoot through it and kill them. 

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Mark of the beast
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM

That's their parents problem, not mine.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

That's not funny at all. If they do that, children will become orphans. That's such a stupid thing to laugh at.

Quoting Anonymous:

*snicker, giggle* LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I've heard they are only going to do that to the welfare people.  Because then if they don't get jobs in 3 months after signing up for money, an electrical current will shoot through it and kill them. 

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM
And your doucheness is your problem, not mine.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's their parents problem, not mine.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Anonymous:

*snicker, giggle* LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I want mine placed in my butt. 

Quoting RLT2:

Yes, it's true. My doctor's office has already called to schedule a chip implantation procedure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)