Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Replies (331-337):
needsupport100
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

True...they have never done anything that makes sence.  But where in the worls would they even get the money for this?   It's not happening I don't know why people believe all this crap.

there is one thing that makes me even give it hte time of day. i did find a bill, from fda.gov that mentions this stuff.

AND i believe in the Bible, and i think the chip is an introduction to what the mark of the beast will be. do i believe it's NOW and THIS is it? no

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Puh-lease...i thought this thread was over days ago when the whole thing was debunked.  It's amazing that people here even believe that RFID is a satellite tracking device, like GPS.

Gullible women....

Quoting Anonymous:

True...they have never done anything that makes sence.  But where in the worls would they even get the money for this?   It's not happening I don't know why people believe all this crap.

Quoting needsupport100:

Quoting Anonymous:

So instead of using the governments money wisely they are going to spend billions of dollars (they don't have) implanting micro chips inside every person in the USA...yep cause this makes a ton of sense.  Why would anyone believe that?

when was the LAST time the government did ANYTHING that made sense?? in my adulthood-it's very far and few inbetween

Steph103
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Why and how does he have that?

Quoting Anonymous:

My brother already has chips implanted in his hands. One in each one.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Quoting needsupport100:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3200ih/pdf/BILLS-111hr3200ih.pdf

refer to page 1000

Class III devices. (Replacement heart valves, pacemakers, artificial hips, etc.)

Class II devices. (Blood pressure cuffs, cerebal shunts, etc.)

Class I devices. ( X-Ray film, tongue depressors, etc.)

More Malarkey About Health Care

The legislative debate is over, but the false and exaggerated claims just keep on coming.

Posted on April 19, 2010

Summary

We've seldom seen a piece of legislation so widely misrepresented, and misunderstood, as the new health care law. We stopped counting the number of articles and items we turned out on the subject after the total reached 100.

Some of that is understandable. The debate went on for more than a year, while the different House and Senate bills changed their shape constantly. The final law was the product of an awkward two-step legislative dance that first enacted the Senate's version, then quickly amended it with a reconciliation "fix." No wonder people are confused.

And even now the misrepresentations continue. The new law is no longer a moving target, but some opponents persist in making false or exaggerated claims about it. Our inboxes are filled with messages asking about assertions that the new law:

• Requires patients to be implanted with microchips. (No, it doesn't.)
  • Cuts benefits for military families and retirees. (No. The TRICARE program isn't affected.)
  • Exempts Muslims from the requirement to obtain coverage. (Not specifically. It does have a religious exemption, but that is intended for Old Order Amish.)
  • Allows insurance companies to continue denying coverage to children with preexisting conditions. (Insurance companies have agreed not to exploit a loophole that might have allowed this.)
  • Will require 16,500 armed IRS agents to enforce. (No. Criminal penalties are waived.)
  • Gives President Obama a Nazi-like "private army." (No. It provides a reserve corps of doctors and other health workers for emergencies.)
  • "Exempts" House and Senate members. (No. Their coverage may not be as good as before, in fact.)
  • Covers erectile-dysfunction drugs for sex offenders. (Just as it was before the new law, those no longer in jail can buy any insurance plan they choose.)
  • Provides federal funding for abortions. (Not directly. But neither side in the abortion debate is happy with the law.)

For details on these claims about the new law, please read our Analysis section.

Analysis

As opponents pointed out during debate, the House and Senate health care bills were very long and complicated documents. They also changed several times, making it difficult even for those who had read (or written) the bills to keep up with what was in them. This was a perfect breeding ground for wild rumors. We picked off a lot of them while the bills were still under consideration, but now that the legislation has been signed into law, we'd like to start cleaning up the rest.

Will the law require all patients to be implanted with microchips?

No. Nothing like this appears in the new law, or in any of the bills that Congress considered. This claim stems from a wild misinterpretation of a provision in the original House leadership's bill (H.R. 3200) that did not require implantation of anything, and that was, in any case, not part of the final legislation. The part of the original House leadership's bill that's usually referenced to support this rather paranoid claim actually would have set up a registry for class III medical devices and class II devices that are "implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining." The Federal Drug Administration's classifications determine how much oversight and regulation the device has - class III devices (such as, for example, replacement heart valves or artificial hips) need pre-market FDA approval; class I devices (like x-ray film or tongue depressors) need only general quality controls. Class II devices, which need to meet performance standards but don't need pre-market approval, cover a wide range - blood pressure cuffs are class II, but so are cerebral shunts. That's why the bill specified implantable, life-supporting and life-sustaining devices.

But the bill did not mandate implantable devices of any kind, least of all microchips. Rather, it said that implantable devices will be registered so that physicians can access data about safety and effectiveness in a way that "protects patient privacy and proprietary information." And again, it didn't become law.

http://wpress.bootnetworks.com/2010/04/more-malarkey-about-health-care/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Why? I really have no idea, just something he wanted. How? I think he ordered the chips online and found a Piercer or someone to do it. I really never asked.

Quoting Steph103:

Quoting Anonymous:

needsupport100
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why? I really have no idea, just something he wanted. How? I think he ordered the chips online and found a Piercer or someone to do it. I really never asked.

Quoting Steph103:

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, some are volunteering to do this.........i don't think so, not in my body!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)