Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Govt. implanting a chip in all citizens!?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't believe this shit, but I've seen it all over my newsfeed and it got me thinking...

Apparently on March 23rd 2013 a part of Obamacare will be implanting every US citizen a chip(RIFD) inside of their hand with all their data, personal information, etc. They will be able to dectivate it if the citizen doesn't follow the law, aka control method. I'm mobile can't google it, but the person said to do our own research?

LAW H.R. 3590 & 4872

WTF? Have anybody heard of it, and wouldn't that violate our rights? I for one wouldn't consent this shit.

Sounds like load of bs from where I'm standing.....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:30 AM
They say some places have already implemented it. It's more for those who are on PA. In high school, my English teacher told us of a friend who had one implanted with their medical records. This has been happening for years, but now it's becoming more open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup it's happening. You don't comply, you get shipped off to a comcentration camp in Arizona where you are waterboarded while listening to endless Spongebob shows. You are fed ramen noodles and spam breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The walls of your cells are covered with blue waffles. True story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:46 AM
This is as crazy as my aunt thinking that the gov is watching us through our tvs.
bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:24 AM
3 moms liked this
'They've' also been talking about an 'Implant' for 2,000 years! It's in the Book of Revelation, 13th Chapter, Verses 16 & 17!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup it's happening. You don't comply, you get shipped off to a comcentration camp in Arizona where you are waterboarded while listening to endless Spongebob shows. You are fed ramen noodles and spam breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The walls of your cells are covered with blue waffles. True story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM

they will do it

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Oh so u expect me to revolve with others AND follow the law?

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

And how will you fight?  You will no longer have the right to have weapons, remember?

Quoting -KC-:

Or u could got with my idea, everybody against it comes together and starts a revolution ^-^ We have the numbers. They can only control us if we allow them to and sit there like guinie pigs.

Quoting jazzymom760:

I read about it and I believe it. It's all about control. Cell phones and computers aren't enough for them.

Govt aid recipients will be their main Target. It's all downhill from there.

Microchip or Starve?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:53 AM
ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I won't consent. That's just wrong.

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Over my dead body ^-^

Quoting Anonymous:

they will do it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)