Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help taking dd to hospital in the AM

Her leg

Side and leg

Back

I don't know what it is, I text my moms these pics and she has been calling non stop worrying about measels and what not, she seems fine except sweating, a few days ago she was running a fever but tylenol helped with that, she wasn't eating much, but she would drink, she also was extremly tired, said her throat and tummy hurt her, but the past two days she was fine and acting normal again.  

I think it may be an alergic reaction I usually use Tide original it's the only thing that doesn't break me and my daugter out, we have tried purex, gain, all, and now arm and hammer, both the originals and the dye and scent free. Before when she broke out it looked like a bad heat rash nothing like this.  

I don't know for sure if it's hives, or something more serious but I am def going to call her doctor at 6 when they open, they have been amazing in the past at getting us same day appts, but I am really nervous, I ahve been checking on her every hour to check her breathing, and see if she gets a temp. No coughing, or runny nose, I hope my sweet pea is okay. :(

CafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Replies (31-33):
Piskie
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Plastic glass then, if it doesn't disappear under pressure its a classic sign of meningitis, the other symptoms may not be there,, it's something always worth checking, just in case.

Quoting Loving19mommy92:

I have coffee mugs and plastic glasses, I broke all my glasses, I am very accident prone.

Quoting Piskie:

Does it disappear when you put a glass over it? If it doesn't, er. Now. Otherwise, if she appears well morning will be fine, rashes can be caused by so many things.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Can u update pleazs
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:10 AM
My dd got those one day out of the blue. I never saw what caused them, either. She woke up one day from her nap covered in spots just like that. The on call nurse said to give her Benadryl and put Neosporin and cortisone on them and watch to make sure they didn't spread. After that, they went down very quickly, only to reappear after the next day's nap. I finally rewashed all her clothes and sheets and blankets, and we never saw them again. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)