Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Don't u miss her? LOL
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:34 AM
She catfished everyone and when she got caught she kinda went nuts.

Quoting Evelynsmama2012:

maybe i'm slow,lol,who's MP?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes I do.....she is nice. She isn't anything like she used to be....People just need to leave her alone......smdh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Poof say what

Quoting Mychele:

No. Poof.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:36 AM
She posts as anon every nice in awhile. She is also in other groups from what I hear. I've spoken with her on FB though. She has attempted to redeem herself but people can't let things go!
We have seen post after post about how people behaved in the past and how they have become good people, she shouldn't be any different. I realize she has ruffled A LOT of feathers but people do not consider how young she was and the place she was in before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is she back?

Quoting Anonymous:

I like the new and improved mp! She really has changed, she's grown up and straightened out her life. She was clearly young, immature and lost, now she has found her dh, has two beautiful girls and has found her calling.

She hasn't stirred up any trouble so why not move past her bad rep, although earned many people have done stupid things and have become great moms and wives. I say this when I couldnt open her past posts without being aggravated with them!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:37 AM

POOF as in this post is going to GO POOF

Quoting Anonymous:

Poof say what

Quoting Mychele:

No. Poof.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Says MP lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I like the new and improved mp! She really has changed, she's grown up and straightened out her life. She was clearly young, immature and lost, now she has found her dh, has two beautiful girls and has found her calling.

She hasn't stirred up any trouble so why not move past her bad rep, although earned many people have done stupid things and have become great moms and wives. I say this when I couldnt open her past posts without being aggravated with them!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:38 AM
RiiighRiiight lmfao

Quoting Anonymous:

Says MP lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:39 AM
No sh!t Sherlock

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Poof say what

Quoting Mychele:

No. Poof.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Of course everyone who claims to like her is MP. Someone couldn't possibly see the change and be mature about it! Funny how you all claim OP is MP, now I am. Nice try, not MP, just someone who can be the bigger person and can let go the rumblings of an immature teenager/young adult. Now do I claim you're just jealous and that is why you can't let the past go??
What has she done lately to be an a$$?

Quoting Anonymous:

Says MP lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

No sh!t Sherlock

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Poof say what

Quoting Mychele:

No. Poof.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)