Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want a 3rd trimester elective abortion

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies
No, not really. But my old title just wasn't doing it.

What is the most memorable 911 call you've heard? I'd love to hear stories from dispatchers as well.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM
2 moms liked this

The one of a women calling because Burger King would not make her burger the way she wanted it.  I saw it on Youtube.  There was another one where a women was calling about her out of control teenager and the dispatcher responded with "what do you want us to do, shoot her?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:49 AM
13 moms liked this
The one where the cop calls in about overdosing on weed lol.
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:51 AM
10 moms liked this

I saw one on YouTube once about a kid who called 911 for help with his homework or something, while his mom was making dinner. He was in kindergarten and his parents had told him to call if he ever needed help , but hadn't clarified the emergency part to well or something lol. To his credit, the dispatcher actually helped the kid solve the problem, before the mom realized what was going on and apologized.

Ms.Pink.
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:52 AM
6 moms liked this
The one where the little girl called about her dad and when the dispatcher told her the police where on the way she said she needed to go change then bc she still had on her jammies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
The one on that tv show here the woman Nd her kid are hiding in her closet & she has a gun. The dispatcher tells her to put the gun down even though the police aren't there yet and the dude who broke in her house is IN the room! Wtf? I was thinking if I were her i would say, "It's not hard to know I'm not the fucking intruder. I'm the only one with tits!" (FYI I don't normally get that crude & call them tits, but I would in this situation!!)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
megan71108
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Bump. I love these
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:55 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:58 AM
3 moms liked this
the dude who was attacked by a deer he put in his car..it has alot of swearing just incase anyone youtubes it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Bump
mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:11 AM
4 moms liked this

I saw one where a woman called because she was lonely and wanted a cop to come over because she needed a man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN