Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is mad because....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies

We got $4k back with our taxes. We split it in half. He gets paid every 2 weeks and we are running low on food. He is mad because I am going to buy groceries and a new microwave because ours is sparking. He says that I am already "spending too much money and I just got it". Sigh. I can never do anything right. All I wanted to do is fill the house up. I was going to go to BJs and spend about $400 on food and the microwave (I have no idea much microwaves are so I hope I have enough). He is really really pissed at me. So pissed he wasnt even going to say good bye. I am putting $1000 in savings and the rest I have alotted for the things we need. I don't understand why he is so mad over groceries :( I don't want to have to spend that much money either but we need food. Sigh. I just needed to vent that out. Just wanted a quick pity party.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xanbuttsmom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know why he is mad either. Men are stupid.

By the way wal mart has microwaves for like 60 bucks. I got one that lasted years.

Feed your family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:28 AM

You are spending your half on what the family needs and he is mad. That is messed up. I am sleepy so maybe I am reading this wrong. I am sorry he is being a jerk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM
And what does he plan on spending "his" money on?
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:30 AM
If you read it wrong, so did I. :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

You are spending your half on what the family needs and he is mad. That is messed up. I am sleepy so maybe I am reading this wrong. I am sorry he is being a jerk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm confused... You guys split the refund ($2,000 each) and he's mad that you are buying groceries and a microwave with your portion? Just not sure if I was reading it correctly? If that's the case, I'm not sure why this makes him upset. What's he spending his portion on?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Sorry he's being such a jerk.  Just ignore him because it's not like your going on a shopping spree your buying things that your family needs.

CJsMommy92
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Tax returns should be for stuff you need so he shouldn't be mad. We're using ours to buy tires for the car and pay on credit cards

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

JDsmomma07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

You are spending it on your family's needs, wow, what a selfish woman you are!   (Totally  being sarcastic  here! )   

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Xanbuttsmom:

I don't know why he is mad either. Men are stupid.

By the way wal mart has microwaves for like 60 bucks. I got one that lasted years.

Feed your family.

I am going to Target because its closer and I hope I find one for $60. I am going to feed us. Going to BJS allows us to have food for months. I dont know why hes being such and ass about this all of a sudden. But when we had food stamps (finally have afford to not need them) he never got upset about it. Its like "Whatever its free money". I dont know why Im still with him sometimes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:36 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes you read it right. And I dont know either. Its making me really upset though like Im doing the wrong thing or something even though I know its right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)