Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its going to be a good day:)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 21 Replies
two feet of snow expected..
no work!
going to be snowed in with my peanut.. having a pj day!
we have gas for the generator..tacos for dinner.. movies and i have beer for when she goes to sleep:)
most people do not like to get stuck at home.. i welcome it. i would never leave this house.if that was allowed lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I am ready to stay indoors for the weekend. We are all set....we have junk food galore and extra milk for snow cream, lol

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Meh. Snow day for us. Less than two hours after going to bed I had such an overwhelmingly terrible dream i couldn't take it any more, woke up, and cried. Getting back to sleep after that was extremely difficult. I feel like crap, DS won't stop chattering my ear off, and I'm basically just giving him a blank stare because I can't for the life of me follow what he's saying. I really, really hope coffee will improve this situation!

NESmith63
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Snow day here too! Excepting 2 feet as well. Dh still is going to work so I will be a wreck until he gets home. (Ya know those insurance offices are quite essential!). Kids got up super early tho!!
CRAZZYB23
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM
are u a sahm??
i work full time.. i never get to spend a whole week day with her. she is 1.. going to do some activities with her and in 3 hours crawl back into bed and take a nap with her..lol im in heaven right now. and yes coffeee will help.. ive had two cups already!!

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Meh. Snow day for us. Less than two hours after going to bed I had such an overwhelmingly terrible dream i couldn't take it any more, woke up, and cried. Getting back to sleep after that was extremely difficult. I feel like crap, DS won't stop chattering my ear off, and I'm basically just giving him a blank stare because I can't for the life of me follow what he's saying. I really, really hope coffee will improve this situation!

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I am so jealous. Georgia doesn't believe in snow. I think its against some sort of religion. Anywho, go make a snowball and throw it at yourself and call it from me to you :-) . Share pictures please! Of the snow, Not you getting hit with the snowball from me... although that would be cute too lol.
anitarichman
by Anita on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:51 AM

No snow day here, and I am sooooo happy for that too!  Enjoy your snow day!

CRAZZYB23
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:53 AM
hasnt even started yet.. im in ct
and while i will enjoy the snow day.. dont wish for snow!
it does suck.... most of the time lol

Quoting eesmommy:

I am so jealous. Georgia doesn't believe in snow. I think its against some sort of religion. Anywho, go make a snowball and throw it at yourself and call it from me to you :-) . Share pictures please! Of the snow, Not you getting hit with the snowball from me... although that would be cute too lol.

xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Yeah, I am. He's 6 and oh so very energetic and talkative. I can't keep up right now.

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

are u a sahm??
i work full time.. i never get to spend a whole week day with her. she is 1.. going to do some activities with her and in 3 hours crawl back into bed and take a nap with her..lol im in heaven right now. and yes coffeee will help.. ive had two cups already!!

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM
I might see almost 3 feet in my area yay!
CRAZZYB23
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:57 AM
well hopefully the snow starts and accumulates soon.. so u can bundle him up and send him outside!! get rid of some of that energy and it will be an early night lol

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Yeah, I am. He's 6 and oh so very energetic and talkative. I can't keep up right now.

Quoting CRAZZYB23:

are u a sahm??

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)