Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lets reflect on how we are hypocrites.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I my self is guilty of it. I read a post from a women . That said I am her mommy now. Everyone got rude put her in her place. I have to admit my mommy claws came out. But than I realized I would never put my child in that situation. If due to divorce I would be in court making sure it didn't happen. But here is where the hypocrite part comes in to play. So many women on here make mean comments to mom's who are just venting about being overwhelmed. Moms on PA. Telling them you shouldn't have kids. But this women comes on saying she loves this baby. And you tell her your a baby sitter. Yet if the bio-mom had posted I am on drugs I chose my bf and drugs over my baby I only text once a week. You would have ripped her a new one ,telling her to give her baby to someone who will love her and give her a stable life. I'm just sayin..
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caspriel
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it had more to do with the way she worded it.You dont just come out and declare yourself mommy to someone else's kid when you want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Does it matter how she said it? The facts are the facts the mom was on drugs,doesn't call only text. My daughter's dad tested me a happy birthday to our daughter that was a breaking point for me.
poietes
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I agree, I admire her for caring for this girl but she shouldnt call herself mommy when she isnt even stepmom.

Quoting Caspriel:

I think it had more to do with the way she worded it.You dont just come out and declare yourself mommy to someone else's kid when you want.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Uh, yes. Yes, it does. She is not mommy and her attitude about it is disgusting. And the fact that she backpedaled multiple times tells me she's not the sweet and innocent fake stepmommy she wants us to think she is.

I've seen addiction. I know how hard it can be from watching people I care about struggle with it. Most addicts wouldn't take the time to even text monthly, much less weekly. I see a mom who is trying in her own way and a sanctimonious twat trying to stake a claim on her child who probably makes snide comments to bio mom at every opportunity based on her attitude in the whole thread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Does it matter how she said it? The facts are the facts the mom was on drugs,doesn't call only text. My daughter's dad tested me a happy birthday to our daughter that was a breaking point for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Okay so you admire her but did you say that. Because i read all the comments and not many seemed like they admired where she is coming from I had my step son at one point and the mom was such a waste. I felt protective and motherly towards him. She maybe young and need kind advice.

Quoting poietes:

I agree, I admire her for caring for this girl but she shouldnt call herself mommy when she isnt even stepmom.

Quoting Caspriel:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:05 AM
While i agree you just dont just declare yourself someones parent after a year. One should consider for a monent that while she is only the gf maybe she is in it for the long haul. Me and my so have been together for almost 10 years. Matter of fact our anniversary is the 24 of this month. If you would have tried to tell him even in that first year he was just my bf and had no claim to my older three kids you would have gotten an ear full. Just a thought. And as for the other people in that thread, apparently shit does not happen must be nice to be them.........
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

" I'm guilty of it."  Read your first sentence again see if it makes sence to you. LOL, I is sounds really dumb. LOL

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Off and on over the course of 10 years doesn't sound like a stable relationship to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

While i agree you just dont just declare yourself someones parent after a year. One should consider for a monent that while she is only the gf maybe she is in it for the long haul. Me and my so have been together for almost 10 years. Matter of fact our anniversary is the 24 of this month. If you would have tried to tell him even in that first year he was just my bf and had no claim to my older three kids you would have gotten an ear full. Just a thought. And as for the other people in that thread, apparently shit does not happen must be nice to be them.........
kidlover2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM
If this post is over that example... I would say she is a lying fool and no one knows what the truth is. She claimed to be with the bf for 10 years with a 1 year break but somehow this 3 year old dd is in the picture and so is the OP for only 1 year of the dd's life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM
LOL Yeap it does sound DUMB. I'm nursing and using a kindle so my typing not super hot. Who am I kidding I may have typed it like that anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

" I'm guilty of it."  Read your first sentence again see if it makes sence to you. LOL, I is sounds really dumb. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)