Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

any one here who didnt know they were pregnant?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM
  • 24 Replies

and i mean like they didnt know until they gave birth or until at least 7+ months? were you on birth control? did you still get 'af'...ive been watching the show, so i thought id ask here..tell me you story!

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I had a friend who did. She had breakthrough bleeding every month and mistook it for.her period. She didnt know she was pregnant until.she was in.labor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

How do people not know? I never understood that. I didn't know with my first until around 9 weeks or so. I got HUGE with my kids, I'm big enough already with this one. I'm curious to see what others say, how they had no clue. Didn't feel movement? No back pain or nausea? Crazy!

Ealane2011
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I was thinking the same thing

Quoting EvilAsh:

How do people not know? I never understood that. I didn't know with my first until around 9 weeks or so. I got HUGE with my kids, I'm big enough already with this one. I'm curious to see what others say, how they had no clue. Didn't feel movement? No back pain or nausea? Crazy!

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I had a friend who claimed she didn't know she was pregnant. This was in high school. it was SO obvious she was... I think she was just embarrassed. 

I'm honestly curious to know how someone could possibly not know.

Quoting Ealane2011:

Quoting EvilAsh:

CafeMom Tickers
AmyR13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

thats what i want to know! lol the closes thing to not knowing about my pregnancy was when i was in labor (silent labor) ..but i knew i was pregnant at 6 weeks with my first and 3 weeks with my second..and showed so fast with both!

Quoting EvilAsh:

AmyR13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

she didnt get a belly?

Quoting Aslen:

I had a friend who did. She had breakthrough bleeding every month and mistook it for.her period. She didnt know she was pregnant until.she was in.labor

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:15 AM
She looked like she was gaining weight, not pregnant

Quoting AmyR13:

she didnt get a belly?

Quoting Aslen:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM
My friend was almost 7 months. She had a period every month all that. She never gained weight or anything. We were all shocked. Had no clue! The baby came a month before her wedding. So figure in that we were all trying on dresses and everything. He's 9 now.
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I showed quick too. I didn't know with my first only becuase my periods were SO irregular... just got off the depo shot a year or so before. So  I didn't think anything of not getting my period for about 2 months lol. It wasn't until I craved peanut butter and graham crackers that a coworker suggested I may be pregnant, turns out she was right. Took a test when I got home from work that day.

I knew at 3 weeks with 2nd and 3rd though.

Quoting AmyR13:

thats what i want to know! lol the closes thing to not knowing about my pregnancy was when i was in labor (silent labor) ..but i knew i was pregnant at 6 weeks with my first and 3 weeks with my second..and showed so fast with both!

Quoting EvilAsh:

CafeMom Tickers
Ealane2011
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

It's so obvious! I understand maybe not knowing within the first months or even up to month 4-5 if you don't show. But you think most women feel the kicking and movements. I'm 32 weeks now and there's no way DD will let me forget shes in there lol. I feel like shes training to be a (rib) cage fighter some days! 

Quoting EvilAsh:

I had a friend who claimed she didn't know she was pregnant. This was in high school. it was SO obvious she was... I think she was just embarrassed. 

I'm honestly curious to know how someone could possibly not know.

Quoting Ealane2011:

Quoting EvilAsh:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN