Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do women hate each other?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this
As a woman, this question has crossed my mind from time to time. Mostly I am jealous of the.connection most men seem to have with each other. It's like right off the bat they can be friends. Not women OH NO! I'll be the first to admit when I meet new women I immediately start comparing, this is usually how it goes....

Well she's fatter and uglier than I am so she must be a nice person...I feel comfortable approaching her.

A prettier girl... I check her out, she.prettier, is she thinner, is her hair nicer? Her eyebrows are def better.......too bad they look dumb on her dumb face LOL.

I know most people say this comes from our own insecurities, but.MOST women I know secretly do this weather they admit it or not, I for one wouldnt consider myself insecure. So what does this mean, every woman has self esteem issues?! Why? Also, why the heck doesnt this effect men? They aren't insecure ever?

I know I'm not nuts, the post on here with women bashing each other for no reason proves it. So why do you think we do this? And ultimately what can we do to stop being so petty and all get along? Are we hopeless? Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
4 moms liked this

I don't HATE Women but a few (NOT ALL)  are catty back stabbing twats, lol

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

There are more women in society than men.  Everything is a competition.  We compete for looks, men, money, happiness....everything.  It's human behavior.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Men care about penis size.

Since guys don't walk around with their dicks hanging out there's nothing to compare and be insecure about
Beautiful31mom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

because some women are catty. Rather than be happy for someone else ( Pay raise, engagement, pregnant,marriage) They would rather focus on the negative, you know the saying misery loves company, it is very true.

I look at it this way, someones life, is not my life, so their triumphs, I will be happy for them. I would much rather raise someone up then bring them down.

wedding countdown

RLT2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Looking to get "spanked" again huh? lol

Quoting Sassy762:

kidlover2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:38 AM
This.

Quoting ElitestJen:

There are more women in society than men.  Everything is a competition.  We compete for looks, men, money, happiness....everything.  It's human behavior.

m0mmyheather
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe this sums it up.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I have ONE female friend in the entire world and we have been friends since the 7th grade. All of my other friends are guys because women are aweful. If there was a cafemom in real life (I mean a real coffee shop where only mothers could go) then there would be a cat fight every night. 

jas_momof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Women are more complex than men... 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

SHHHHHHH....this is a "general" Twat.........NOT a specific TWAT, lol

Quoting RLT2:

Looking to get "spanked" again huh? lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN