Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you tried this? (Sexual)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

Tonight I told my dh I wanted to try light slapping from him during sex. We already do choking sometimes. Has anyone else tried slapping, light or otherwise? Was it able to be contained only to the bedroom? Did it go too far during sex?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygirl7161
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Like slapping in the face? I like to get spanked and choked, idk about slapping.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I was with a guy once who asked if he could slap me.  I thought he meant my ass, but he hauled off and slapped me across the face.  LOL!  I actually like it, I told him to do it again and a little harder.  It was fun!  Just hard enough to leave a red mark, but not break the skin or bruise.  It was only in the bedroom, he never hit me otherwise.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Yes

Quoting babygirl7161:

Like slapping in the face? I like to get spanked and choked, idk about slapping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM
No my husband is afraid he will hurt me. I don't think I would want to try it anyway.
babygirl7161
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
If that is what you want go for it. I don't think i'd like getting hit in the face. But hand prints on my ass are cool with me ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes

Quoting babygirl7161:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
No I don't like things around my neck or face so the only slapping we do is on the ass.
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Spanking yes
The face no
Never tried that and im game for anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
My husband has spanked me a few times lightly but we aren't into all that stuff. Especially not chocking. We aren't into leather and chains. I guess you can call us old fashion just like trying new sex positions and have some toys but that's it lol.
Rhiannon92
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I don't know why you would have trouble containing it to the bedroom. Lol. There is a big difference between sexual play and slapping in normal situations. That would go beyond acceptable to just plain disrespectful and wrong. I have done light and heavy slapping, choking, etc.. I used to be very masochistic in bed, but nowadays I am a lot more gentle.. I still like to get kinky and rough every once in a while. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured