Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you tried this? (Sexual)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Tonight I told my dh I wanted to try light slapping from him during sex. We already do choking sometimes. Has anyone else tried slapping, light or otherwise? Was it able to be contained only to the bedroom? Did it go too far during sex?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Not in the face. I like a little spanking and hair pulling though. If you try it, use a safe word.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM
I love to be spankee hard, but my dh refuses anything rougher than that. It does nothing for him.
cRystienah
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Yes and hubby knows how to control himself. He would never do anything that would hurt me.. In a nonsexual way :p .. Things like that always stay in the bedroom. Its not like youre giving him the right to smack you around. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Nope. Not my thing. 

piratehooker
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Quoting Sassy762:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Never, he doesn't feel comfortable hurting me lol. I wouldn't go for choking though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I like when he slaps me during sex but he knows not to do it outside of the bedroom 

Mommie2Kailen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I like to be spanked. I love pain.. Slapping never done it , im not opposed to it but I wouldnt want any marks left so..

angelmj
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Sometimes a slap in the face just makes the sex better.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I like to be spanked, choked, and have my hair pulled. I HATE pain on my face though, so j would never go for slapping. When it comes to bedroom activity, I say anything goes as long as both parties are willing. Communication is key! And to each their own. NEVER be ashamed of what you like in the bedroom... (Says the person who's posting anon). Ha!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN