Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the WORST job you've ever had?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was driving beside a van yesterday that had an ad for "Crime Scene Cleaning" on the side of it. I thought to myself that it must be the worst job in the world but someone has to do it. I hope it pays well...

Anyway, I don't really have one except for the time I worked for Dillard's. It's not anything near crime scene cleaning but we had a sales per hour quota that I absolutely hated. It brought out the worst in people.

Do you have a past job that makes you cringe when you think of it? Are you hating your current job?

bad

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Replies (51-52):
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I guess it would have to be the collection job at a local newspaper. I was good at it but it bothered me collecting subscription monies when people in the area were struggling because so many factories had recently shut down. I end up hating the job and leaving it for that reason. 

My current job is okay. I'm getting paid for taking care of my disabled, elderly MIL. I was doing it for free and when the op came to get paid for doing it, I jumped at it. The only really bad part is that I have no days off and no vacations. 

JCKitten87
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Yes, it does.. I was depressed by time I finally said f that job

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JCKitten87:

Telemarketing... Screw that... The decent pay was not worth it

So true. It kills your spirit. day by day:(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)